Chapter Three

You needed to work at the bar. Tsu and Mina would probably just come with you and stay and talk to you whilst they ordered drinks and you got them to crash at your place so they weren't injured. Sure it would mean texting their mates to get the ok but you didn't suppose it would be that bad.

You went to your room and grabbed your prevention collar and changed into something you felt comfortable wearing all night. There was no set uniform for the bar you worked at so it made a lot of sense to dress comfortably and to cover up. Once you had changed, and were decently happy with how you looked, you began to walk out of your room and into the lounge area, seeing Mina cuddled up in the blanket your bought for her seeing as she stays frequently.

"You can crash here but I have work. I'll be gone a few hours. Eat any of my food and I'll smack the shit out of you both."

"Yes ma'am." Mina said, saluting to you.

Tsu just sighed, she knew Mina was going to try and touch your food, there was nothing she could do about it though. Mina would eventually replace the food anyway, after a few weeks of a stalemate.

You handed Tsu your keys. She was more responsible, and you trusted her more with them. "I'll be back by 5am at the max, anything later than that call the authorities." You smiled at them, shaking your head, and then you stepped out into the cool night air, leaving your poor apartment in the hands of a monster and a Saint. Unbeknownst to you, the taxi service wasn't running after a fuel shortage and you were going to have a minor problem on the way back. For now though, everything was fine and that's what mattered the most to you and everyone else.