CLONES

Clones are just you in both physical and mental ways. As complicated as it sounds, it's pretty simple!

They act like you, think like you, look like you, basically your exact figure that will take place while you are in your dr.

You can script your clones' personality change, for example, "My clone will be nice, they won't hurt anyone and will be a little sassy." You can even make your clone do chores for you, for example, online classes, house chores, shopping, meetings, anything! Don't worry about your family or friends noticing your difference, your clone will act the way you want them to act. You can also forbid them from doing things. For example "My clone won't open my phone" or "My clone won't go to the basement of our house."

Your clone will not do something you wouldn't do, so you don't have to worry about it!

You can just script your clone will be asleep all the time while you are in your dr, but if you put in something like "1 year in my dr is 1 week in my car." They will be asleep for a long time which will be noticed by your family, and they will get worried. I recommend doing this if you are gonna be gone in your cr for lower than 7 hours.

A/N: Oh my god I wrote this book thinking no one would read it but I'm really happy people are interested, thank you for taking your time and reading I hope I am helping you, love you