WHY AM I NOT SHIFTING?

Some people take many tries to shift but end up still being in their cr, this may have many reasons. 

Here are some common ones:

- You might be out of focus. It's hard to focus when you are excited I know, but try to calm yourself down and focus on shifting. DON'T focus on the signs that tell you you're close much. You can meditate to have a clear mind.

- You doubt you will shift too much. Yes, shifting might sound unreal and complicated but it's quite real and easy. Mediate for getting negative thoughts out, try to push them away.

- If you focus on someone's experience more. Don't compare yourself with the ones who shifted already, they were in your position once and managed to shift because they trusted themselves. You need to count on yourself instead of them.

- You are not calm. Yes, when you are close to shifting you might feel excited or nervous, but try to calm down a bit. Try to remind yourself it's normal and easy. Remind yourself that you are safe and will shift. Meditate to have a better calm mind and body.

- You are scared. Just remember, you won't get stuck, it's impossible. There are millions of ways to get you back to your cr. You won't die in your cr, don't worry, you will be fine. Meditate also to help yourself with this situation.

- The method/subliminal/position you are in is not for you. If you are doing everything right, then check on your subliminal/method/position. Try to change positions (A comfortable one). Try other subliminals to see if they work on you better, the subliminal you are using might not help you it changes by person. Try combining methods or trying other methods, some methods might be hard for you or might just not work on you, it depends on the person really.

- You aren't hydrated. Yes, hydration has A LOT to do with shifting. It gives your body the energy and calmness it needs, drinking a lot of water daily helps you with shifting. It plays an important role when it comes to shifting, always keep yourself hydrated for better experience!

- You aren't visualising enough. Visualising might be hard for some people, you might have other thoughts in your mind while visualising (I suggest pillow method if you are bad at visualising btw). You can look up google images of where you want to shift before shifting, it helps.

You might have your personal reasons also, like a health condition or anything, If you have a health condition that will make it hard for you to shift, I suggest you don't try shifting. It might be unsafe for you, and you might get hurt in the progress.

Other than health conditions or personal reasons, shifting is completely safe for everyone!