•𝑻𝒘𝒐•

~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖~

"Who the hell got my daughter drunk!?!"

...so apparently one more drink lead to maybe about five more drinks and me laying upside down on the patio couch. The party was still going on just now featuring my angry father.

"He did it!" Mat and Beau both scream out while point at each other. I cant help but laugh at the two of them and how stupid they look.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." Dobson mumbles to me after seeing the look my father was giving me. At this point it's just my dad fighting with his teammates so I'll stay quiet.

"I mean this a family grad party not a frat party!"

"We're just preparing her?" Tito says like more of a question. Idiot.

"Preparing her? She's not going to college to party and get drunk!" You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears, face red with anger. "She's going for a fucking education. I'm paying for her to use her intelligence at this school not give her a free for all with substances!"

"I-"

"Okay Matt that's enough. This is a party for your daughter, not the time to yell at your friends." Sydney interrupts, saving the boys from the torment of their teammate.

"Our underage daughter is drunk because they kept giving her drinks. Am I supposed to be okay with that?"

"No, but it's not the time nor the place to be doing this. Save it for another day." She calmly tells my dad. "Now i'm going to help sober her up while you take a step back and relax."

And with that my dad finds himself walking off to  his old teammates, and my mother is now dragging me into the house as I stumble behind.

"You're going to drink both these bottles of water and take a nap." She says thrusting the water bottles into my hand.

"But-"

"No buts, just do it."

"Fine."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well two water bottles and one nap later and I'm feeling myself start to sober up. It's probably best I go join back in on my own party...

Walking out to the backyard I see everyone split up into different groups, but make my way to where both my parents are wanting to apologize for my stupidity.

"Hey sweetheart." mom says as I make my way over to them."Feeling better?"

"A little" I tell her honestly, but decide nows the best time to apologize for earlier. "I'm sorry daddy."

"What?" he questions, probably not expecting it.

"I'm sorry for being so irresponsible and ruining the party you threw just for me."

"It's fine sweetheart. I went a little crazy, but I just don't want to accept your growing up."

"I understand, and I'll take whatever punishment you give me." I state, not fully meaning it.

"I think tomorrows hangover will be enough punishment. We both know nothings gonna stop you from doing it again."

"Thanks dad, I love you." I say hugging him, basking in the comfort that won't be as easily accessible once I leave for school.

"I love you too sweetheart." he says hugging me back, before ultimately letting go. "Now go enjoy the rest of your party."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Social Media

Instagram

lottie.martin ✌️highschool

liked by mattymarts17, barzal97, brynn_davis and 4,629 others

________

user congrats

mattymarts17 so proud
-lottie.martin love you❤️

sydneyemartin stop growing up
-lottie.martin i'm sorry mama😭

barzal97 and with all those medals and chords
-lottie.martin guess i'm pretty smart eh
-owahlstrom97 who did your hw?
-lottie.martin it was one time

titobeauvi91 good luck in college kiddo

user she going to college?

user i didn't know stupid people could graduate
-lottie.martin neither did i

n_dobson don't leave
-lottie.martin don't miss me too much

marner_93 light work
-lottie.martin it's too easy💪🏼

austonmatthews shut up, you're still the 11 year old girl your dad would bring  to the rink
-lottie.martin i miss those days

user did your daddy pay the dean?

ny_islanders congrats baby martin!!
-lottie.martin 💙🧡

brynn_davis can't wait to see my new roomie!
-lottie.martin so exited!!!

Authors Note:
Please vote, comment, and leave some ideas. Please don't be a silent reader.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Don't worry, Luke and the Umich boys will
make an appearance in one of the next 2 chapters