I'm her fiance

Chapter 27

Author's POV

It was Yahaira's birthday. After getting discharged from hospital Manya came home. She's recovering from her illness but she was better now. It's evening time.

They were sitting in the living room which was decorated with lots of pink and white balloons, all ready to celebrate Yahaira's birthday who was looking beautiful in her pink little gown, sitting her father's lap and talking about the cake. Everyone sat there listening to her cute talks and laughing at her antics. They all were waiting for Malhotra family.

"Papa, when would we cut the cake?" Yahaira asked while looking at father.

"We are waiting for your Arhaan uncle's family. When they come we will cut the cake. Okay?" Said Arjun and kissed her on her cheek. She happily nodded her head up and down in excitement.

After sometime the Malhotra family also arrived. They all greeted each other and they will were going to sit down when Yahaira held Arhaan's hand. Arhaan looked at her and took her in his arms.

"What happened, yahu?" Arhaan asked while placing his hand on her cheek lovingly.

"Uncle, we were waiting for you all because papa said we would cut the cake after you come so please first cut the cake. I want to eat it. I'm hungry." She said in a cute manner while pouting her lips.

Everyone laughed and Amrita shushed her while calling her name strictly to control her and not to embarrass them.

"Don't scare my yahu, Amrita. It's her birthday so we will cut the cake first and then other things." Said Arhaan and took her to to the table where the cake was placed.

They all gathered round the table and Arjun took Yahaira in his arms while Amrita lit the candles on the cake. Arjun told Yahaira to blow the candles.

Yahaira tried blowing the candles but her little mouth couldn't do it. She pouted and looked at her father who chuckled at his daughter's expressions.

Arjun blowed the candles with Yahaira and she cut the cake with her parents. She took the cake in her hand when Khushi told her.

"Yahu, baby who you would feed the cake first, mumma or papa?" Khushi asked Yahaira.

Yahaira looked at Khushi after listening to her she looked at her father, then at her mother who with enthusiasm told her to make her eat the first bite but everyone busted into laughter when Yahaira ate the piece of cake herself.

They were all clutching their tummys after laughing so much while Amrita and Arjun looked at their daughter with open mouths. But they also laughed with their family.

They all settled in the living room while a servent served snacks and drinks to them. All were talking with each other when Arhaan noticed that Manya was lost in her thoughts while Khushi and Amrita were talking sitting beside her.

He wanted to talk to her. She was looking better now so he wanted to talk to her about that incident. He was just waiting for the right time when she was alone.

They were all enjoying the evening when a servent came and told them that a man had come to meet Manya. Manya looked confused and a frown came on her face.