「 Chapter 12 」

•••●•••

The sun had finally set as the sky turned dark as you, Dazai, and Odasku had met up walking down the familiar dark alleyway.

"The night is the best time and it belongs to the Port Mafia~" You said as the three of you continued to walk in between your brother and the redhead.

"So what do we do now?" Odasaku asks the two of you.

"Can't say we know~" Dazai answers him as he gave a light shrug of his shoulder "That was quite a fiasco you got into"

"Who would've thought the enemy Leader to be such a huge fan of yours~" You smirk as you look over to the redhead who sighs and shares his head.

"Ughh strange bunch looking for a place to die that they feel is worthy or something" Odasaku drone out.

"I see, having some kind of creative control how they die is something that [Y/n] and I haven't considered" Dazai responded as you gave a nod of your head to agree with him.

"How long do you two think this conflict will last?" Odasaku asks as he glances at the two of you.

"Mimic's army aside, their Leader's ability is a nuisance" You said sneering as you cross your arms over your chest. "Surprise attack's won't work so those are out of the questions"

"That means we need to have some kind of inside info, any lead you can think of~?" Dazai asks

Odasaku looks down as he replied "Ango's the only one"

"That's just who we were thinking of" You and Dazai chorused.

"I don't suppose that there's any way we could find him," Odasaku said as he lifted an eyebrow

"There is" Dazai pipe in as you gave a firm nod which made Odasku turn to the two of you.

"You guys serious?"

"As a matter of fact, we don't even have to look further" You replied as you look at the redhead.

You and Odasaku stared at each other, even though it was only for a few seconds Odasaku could feel a murderous aura coming off of you even though you had your cheery attitude, but he did not question or mention it.

The three of you continued to walk and finally reach none other than the Lupin Bar.

"He's really here?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow, your brother lets out a chuckle

"Of course where else~?"

•••●•••

Heading inside the small building, the three of you descended down the set of stairs and finally spot Ango sitting in his usual seat on the counter where all four of you would drink together.

Feeling your guys' presence Ango turns to the three of you. "Hey you guys, I started without you"

Like always, the four of you sat together on your usual seats, silent surrounding the four of you. As the silence seem to drawl out, Odasaku decided to be the one to break the ice.

"You know, you could've given us a call"

"I had to spend a little more time covering my tracks than usual, although today I could spend as much time here all I want" Ango said as he turns his head to the three of you.

"So then...how did you three know that I'd be here?"

"Justa hunch we suppose" You and Dazai simultaneously said

"I feel lucky, I didn't think I'd be able to come back here again" Ango said as you let out a sigh.

"You know I've got to say Ango~ Your awfully sentimental for a mole" You said as you look at your glass watching the round ice slowly melts.

"Even before you joined the Port Mafia, you had a different identity. You were an Agent of the State, specifically The Ministry Gifted Operation Division. Your mission was to monitor the Port Mafia" Dazai explained as you then took your turn.

"While the Division Overseas all gifted Activity within the Nation an all-out war with the Port Mafia would incur heavy casualties. Therefore their primary purpose is to supervise our activity as suppose in engaging us in a skirmish that's why they had an agent infiltrate our ranks in order to keep tabs on us"

"But all that change when Mimic pulled up a seat on the table" Dazai said with a dark tone.

"This gifted criminal Organization had been planning to enter japan and were proven to be a headache to the Division, so they decided to have you monitor Mimic as the Port Mafia's spy"

A small pause came from Ango as he thought all about what you and your brother said as he pushes up his glasses.

"As a matter of fact the lowly salary government worker, it was a job entirely above my pay grade" Ango replied

"So in other words, you weren't a double agent but actually a triple agent. Do I have that right?" Odasaku asks as he took a swig of his drink.

Ango didn't reply and the silence was coming back again, letting out a soft sigh you decided to be the one to continue.

"Tell us about Mimic"

"I understand that you and Gide traded blows Odasaku, did you happen to get a glimpse of his ability?" Ango asks

"I did" Odasaku replied

"He's an elusive man, never knowing exactly where he is, the brass intends to leave this case to the Port Mafia" Ango informed the three of you.

"Well that's very convenient of that, but even the Port Mafia is going to have a difficult time dealing with a special ability like that" Dazai said as you let out a huff and sip your drink.

"Of course that's only the case that we don't consider using a certain someone"  You said as you set your glass back down on the table.

"Both of us can only see into the near future, so I wouldn't have any meaningful advantage over him" Odasaku replied knowing what you were implying as he glances at you beside him.

"If push came to shove the outcome would most likely come down to our skills and combat" 

"The unknown variables matter a lot, there's also the ability's singularity" Ango spoke up as Odasaku turns to him intrigued.

"What singularity are you talking about?"

Ango turns to face him "When you use your ability to fight against Gide did something rather unusual happened to you?" the lanky man questioned him back.

Odasaku stayed silent for a few seconds as you took a quick glance at him at the corner of your eye. You guess that he was lost in thought, recalling what happened to him with this Gide person.

"Yeah, it did" Odasaku finally replies back as his eyebrows slightly narrows.

•••●•••

「 Guys I'm crying while writing chapter by chapter,

 I'm afraid that my pc will get soaked by all of the tears my eyes had been spilling.

As I said and repeat again guys, get your tissue boxes I already finish 2 out of my 5 ones here with me.

 I feel like I still need more though. 」