Not much time

Y/n opened her eyes once the two pillars left her underground room. Their footsteps getting farther away.

"They're gone. . ." She thought as she sat up from her futon. Her hair was in a mess while her kimono was bloody, it reeked of it's metallic scent.

Slowly, her hand reaches out to the cloth on her right side of the chest, a hole laid there from Giyu's sword going through her. A smile crawled up her face. "She's finally out my body. . . I'm free, I can finally stop Muzan-nii. . ."

Placing her hand back to her side, tears fell from her cheeks. "S-sorry F/n. . .I c-couldn't hold her back" she weeped in her head before wiping her tears from her face and stumbles up. "I avenged you F/n, well, Giyu did"

"What am I supposed to next?" Y/n mumbled to herself, looking around the room, her mind slowly processing the events, not used to the control as S/n always forced the control for the mind.

————

"Oyakata-sama, can I show them my power?"

Y/n's eyes widen and immediately rose from the depths of her slumber. "S/n! Don't you dare hurt any of them!" She screamed, trying to reach the light of the dark abyss, only to be pulled back by the shadows.

"Oh please, don't think of me as a fool" S/n grumbled at her.

As soon as Y/n sees Kagaya's approval, she cursed in her head.

"Hey! Hey! Language my older sister! You know that Onii-sama loves it when your innocent! That's why he let me be in-charge right?" S/n says, controlling a shadow to close Y/n's mouth tightly shut.

"Now just let me handle it, ok? Just sit there and be quiet"

————

"It's been a while since I used that blood art- "

"S/n! Are you serious?! I told you to stop helping Muzan-nii! We have nothing to gain from this!" Y/n screams in the abyss, her anger slowly boiling.

"Jeez, calm down brat. I'm doing this for Onii-sama. You don't want to crush his dreams now" S/n hissed at her.

————

"Stop destroying his house, S/n!!" Screamed Y/n as she watched S/n destroy Kagaya's roof and even fighting with F/n.

"Shut up ok?! I'm only taking their focus off that missing hashira brat. Even you wouldn't know the meaning of my plans because of your stupidity" S/n snapped at the girl.

————

"How could you S/n!! Why did you kill him?!?" Y/n cried out in the lonely darkness. All she could see were the decapitated body of F/n. She had grown a soft spot for him through S/n's eyes. Admiring his caring and friendly nature.

. . .like just how Muzan once was.

"I'm doing this for your own sake, older sister brat. You know full well that we can't have you having emotional attachment garbage any of these garbage" S/n softly says, pinching F/n's cheek so hard that it tore.

"You monster! I'll kill you once I gain control!" Growled Y/n, her boiling anger reaching its limit that all she could see was red.

"Ha! You'll never be able to do that in forever! You haven't won over me for millions of years!" Laughed S/n before cutting off their link.

————

Y/n smiles, she had avenged F/n and even managed to have S/n killed, looking at her hands, she sighed in relief. "Good thing I managed to slip my blood art out" she mumbled.

Slowly, she stood up from her bed into the mirror. Her face darkens. Her heart fills with anxiety as she stared right through her eyes.

Her iris were black as a contrast to her red eyes. It made a reminder of the prison she was in before. Gulping, she grits her teeth as her heart throbbed in pain.

Leaning on the wall with her hand, she calmed her breathing. "I have not much time left. . . I better do this fast"

A/n

Short chapter, I know.