31. The Last One

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I am not coming to your house even if the entire world begs me too," I said to Jungkook who was pestering me to stay at his house for the night. But that guy doesn't know how to give up and every minute he asks me to come. I got scolding from both my physics and chemistry teacher and it was all because of his constant nagging.

"Why won't you come? I swear I won't do anything to you. If you want, we can sleep in separate beds," he said and I shook my head.

"Why do you want me to come to your house?" I asked.

"You know that your mom was the one who said you to stay at my place," he said and I looked away. It was true she was the one who told Jimin to tell me that I was to stay at Jungkook's place, but even if she say so I am not going to go.

"I am not going and that's final," I said to him. He sighed and went back to sleeping. Finally! I can rest. 

I looked down at my ankle and noticed that the dressing had unwound itself and it was badly bleeding. Shit! I had completely forgotten that I had a cut on my ankle and I was supposed to go to the infirmary. I was sure to get belted by my parents and the nurse who instructed me a hundred times to not run or strain my ankle.

The lunch break came and finally I got away from Jungkook. I reached the canteen and saw Jimin talking to Yoongi. Scratch that. He was flirting with Yoongi. 

I knew it! They like each other or was it only Jimin? But Yoongi was smiling and laughing along with him. No way was he not in love with my pal. Yoongi plus Jimin...what can their ship name be...?

"Want to interrupt them?" someone whispered into my ear. I jumped in fright and turned around to see Jungkook grinning at me.

"It's you," I sighed and placed a hand on my beating heart, "You scared me, dumbass."

"Sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck and smirked, "Want to come with me?"

"Where? Anywhere besides your house, please," I said and he nodded.

"The rooftop," he said and he grabbed my right hand and pulled me along with him. He didn't run but, walked a little bit slow. Maybe because of my ankle's condition? Why was he even caring about that? We finally came to a halt and saw the huge number of stairs spiraling all the way to the top.

"Stairs," he said and I nodded. Stairs. What about them? Without even a warning, he suddenly lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN DOING?" I yelled at him, but he completely ignored me and began to climb the stairs. I kicked and punched him, but he showed no signs of stopping. 

He finally reached the top and kicked the door open and gently placed me down. I glared at him and kept at least five feet distance from him.

"What's with that expression?" he asked me and I looked away, "So you going to ignore me? Fine. Do whatever you want."

He sat in one corner and I looked at him eating his burger. Was that his lunch? At least it was tastier than mine. I opened my box and saw the usual salad.

"You can have it," he said and waved the burger at me. I could feel my stomach rumbling and I shook my head. No stomach. Not today.

"Your mother made it for me," he yelled and suddenly, I ran towards him and tried to snatch the burger from his hand. But he swiftly shifted it to his other hand and I fell on his chest. I got up and rubbed my nose.

"What was that for?' I snarled at him and he smiled.

"Stay at my place and you will get your burger," he waved it in front of me and my stomach growled in hunger.