♣ Admin Applications ♣

All of those interested in becoming an admin (a person who volunteers to help out with club duties), please fill out this form

It helps us to get to know you as well as makes sure you understand what your duties as admins will be.

If we don't accept you at this stage, it be because we already filled all the spots we need, but please feel free to become a member and we'll notify you if more admin spots open up in the future.

Admins, you may take part in the book club's weekly assignments if you'd like. If you do, always remember that you are setting an example for the rest of the members. So make sure you follow the assignment rules to the letter. It will be your job to make sure you do your assignment and let us know when you are done.

At the moment your duties will include checking on members to make sure they complete their assignments on time. Each round we will give you a list of names, charges, and those who you are to check on. Now by check on, we don't mean constantly messaging them. At the bottom of each assignment chapter, it will be their job to comment 'Done' to let us know they have finished. If one of the names you were given comments 'Done' you will then have to go to the books they were assigned and make sure they did finish, and that they followed the rules. After that, you PM us and we will mark them off the list.

As admins, it will also be your duty to report any rudeness or inappropriate behavior you see, either here or in the club thread, and also inform those who are being rude that they need to stop or they will receive a strike.

If you would like to do anything extra for the club, let us know. We may need help in other areas from time to time.

All new admins will go through a trial period to see if they can perform their job properly before we make you a full-fledged admin.

Make sure you go over the rules and instructions one more time before filling out the form in the comments section below.

Username:
Age:
Any experience in other clubs?:
Do you wish to participate in the weekly assignments?:
Do you understand the rules and instructions?:
Are you reliable and committed to the club?:
Do you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the club?:

Username:Age:Any experience in other clubs?:Do you wish to participate in the weekly assignments?:Do you understand the rules and instructions?:Are you reliable and committed to the club?:Do you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the club?: