♣ Discord ♣

For those who don't know, we have our own Discord chat server, exclusive to our members.

We use it to keep in touch, talk about our books, or just about anything else. We also like utilizing our server to train potential Admins, Reviewers as (maybe in the future) more founders. Hopefully, this will help us build a strong, successful community.

So, what is this Discord thingy you speak of?

Simple - Discord is a free voice and text app that can be downloaded to both your PC and phone. It's most commonly used by gamers, but can be used by anyone - like us. As stated, it's a software that needs to be downloaded, but the process is pretty easy.

Once you've done that, we can send you the server code which allows you to access our server. Without the code you won't be able to join our server, which is great to keep randos from joining the conversations.

This group will also be closely monitored by our founder(s) and admins. Which also means that if anyone should be rude to another member in any chat group, they will be kicked from the server.

Fun features of this software includes voice chat, picture sharing, private messages between members, and so much more!

This is an awesome tool to use and if you want to join, drop us a comment below or send us a private message.
We strongly advise you to use your Wattpad username so we can identify you and be identified easily by other members.