Who are you?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

【I am Tsukiko _____ | 私は 月子です _____】

➥ Female

➥ December 24th

➥ Uses Frost Breathing and Water Breathing

➥ Incapable of showing excessive emotions (ex. joy, rage, grief, etc.) due to the effects Frost Breathing

➥ Rank Kinoe キノエ

【Affiliation 所属】

➥ Demon Slayer Corps (鬼 殺 隊 Kisatsutai)

【Relatives 親戚】

Tsukiko [ FORGOTTEN | 忘れた ]

[INACCESSIBLE | エラー]

Tsukiko [ FORGOTTEN | 忘れた ]

[INACCESSIBLE | エラー]

Tsukiko [ FORGOTTEN | 忘れた ]

[INACCESSIBLE | エラー]

❛Why do I feel sorry?❜

【Frost Breathing 霜の呼吸

First Form: Permafrost (壱ノ型 永久凍土 Ichi no kata: Towa tōdo) - The swordsman unleashes a powerful thrust attack utilizing their entire body.

Second Form: Plunging Icicle (弐ノ型 つららの急落 Ni no kata: Tsurara no kyūraku) - The swordsman flips their body to cut their opponent's body vertically or horizontally.

Third Form: Eight-Clover Hoarfrost (参ノ型 八八角の霜 San no kata: Hakkaku no shimo) - The swordsman unleashes eight slashes in quick succession.

Fourth Form: Glacier Shield (肆ノ型 氷河シールド Shi no kata: Hyōga shīrudo) - The swordsman releases a series of slashes that covers a small area and charges forward with a powerful forward thrust of the blade.

Fifth Form: Winter Fall Constant (伍ノ型 冬下降の定数 Go no kata: Fuyu no kōka teisū) - The swordsman unleashes a flurry of attack that covers a wide area, capable of eliminating a number of enemies in one successful swoop.

Sixth Form: Whirlwind of Snow (陸ノ型 雪の旋風 Roku no kata: Yuki no senpū) - The swordsman twists their body in a way to form a whirlwind that subtly changes the temperature around them and brings down a flurry of slashes upon the enemy.

Seventh Form: Hailstorm (漆ノ型 雹の嵐 Shichi no kata: Hyōnoarashi) - The swordsman jumps into the air and unleashes quick, short swings that cover a wide area.

Eighth Form: Polynyas Formation (捌ノ型 ポリニア形成 Hachi no kata: Porinia keisei) - The swordsman releases several slashes upwards, then downwards while flipping their body accordingly and repeats the move three more times, concluding in four times.

Ninth Form: Collapsing Icebergs (玖ノ型 崩壊する氷山 Ku no kata: Hōkai suru hyōzan) - Considered the most powerful move in the Frost Breathing technique. The swordsman brings down twelve consecutive slashes with great strength in quick succession, once compared to the strength of falling icebergs.

Ninth Form: Collapsing Icebergs - Dual Wield (玖ノ型 崩壊する氷山・二刀流 Ku no kata: Hōkai suru hyōzanNitōryū) - The swordsman must wield two blades for this to work. Instead of twelve slashes, the swordsman releases twenty-four consecutive slashes in quick succession. Though, this move is one of the hardest to master.

Tenth Form: Dancer on the Ice (拾ノ型 氷の上のダンサー no kata: Kōri no ue no dansā) - The swordsman enters the state and maintains absolute tranquility and begins to perceive the area as an ice rink. Their mobility and strength greatly soar, capable of blocking and attacking with ease.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N

When I first started this book, I gave the reader an age. Later on, I disregarded that fact and made reader whatever age they want to be (but make it appropriate guys!).

Apologies to those who have remembered that the reader is 17.