💖Tododekubaku💖

Ok no one is giving me requests so it's difficult to think of oneshots so please do make requests because they really help me with inspiration for stories. Anyway here is another update I'm sorry if it's been a while.
Warning: swearing

Bakugou's POV

It was a late Saturday night, and my friends wanted to go to a party. I refused to go but my friends were begging and whining for me to go to the party with them and some how managed to get me to come with them. Mina was the most excited out of them all when I agreed and I don't know why. Suddenly Mina gripped my wrist and dragged me across the room, all the way to to my closet. She let go of me, "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I tried to prevent myself from falling. I then saw Mina looking at me with one of her mischievous and scary smiles. I normally don't get scared easily but that smile could scare me anytime of the day.

Mina's POV

While Bakugou was swearing at me for letting him go I began to smirk, I had thought of a wonderful idea and I'm gonna achieve it. Once Bakubabe had calmed down he had noticed the smirk that was evident on my face. He immediately knew what was going through my brain and I could tell that he was not one bit excited. He began to give me a look of fear but before he could say anything I had already found an outfit that I liked and shoved Bakugou in the bathroom with the clothes I picked out for him.

Author's POV

Once the door was shut on Katsuki's face he began to sigh. He placed the clothes on the sink bench and looked at the chosen outfit. He began to blush, "I'm not wearing this!" Katsuki said "oh yes you are unless you want me to take away all your oversized hoodies bitch" Mina said with a grin on her face. The sound of Katsuki stomping his feet on the ground out of anger was heard behind the bathroom door which made Mina even more happy at the fact that she won.

Bakugou's POV
'Fucking alien girl got me a dress and wants me to wear it' I thought, completely pissed.(picture at the end of the story) The dress was ruby red almost like my eyes and had no sleeves. she also got me black high heels that weren't too uncomfortable to wear and some black earrings, necklaces and a black chocker. I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm actually shocked of how good it looks on me. I smiled as I began to twirl, watching how my dress began to flow around me gracefully. I looked amazing and I now kind of feel more confident. I heard Mina ask if I was done, I then replied saying yes, footsteps then neared closer to the bathroom and then the door slowly opened. Mina soon walked into the room and looked at me with shock, not even a second later she began screaming like a crazy fan girl.

After a while Mina began to calm down, she had ordered Katsuki to sit on the bed so that she could do his makeup, he had obeyed and was now sitting on his bed while Mina stood in front of him, putting makeup onto his face. She put on some foundation that matched Katsuki's skin tone and then applied concealer to hide Katsuki's dark circles from under his eyes, next she put on some blush to add colour to his face. After doing the base she began to work on his eyes, she used some red eyeshadow so that it matched the dress and then put some eyeliner on which formed a wing at the edges of his eyelids. She  used some red lipstick and finished of with a bit of blush. Once Mina was done, she showed Katsuki the result which made Katsuki smile and make Mina proud of herself.

The two began to walk out of the house towards the car, Mina opened the car door and gestured to Katsuki to go inside, which Katsuki stepped into, Mina following right after. Once bakugou and Mina sat in the car Kirishima started to drive to the party and on they way all of the bakusquad were complementing bakugou and how good he looked.

Finally they arrived, they got out of the car and began to walk inside of the already flooded two story house. It had only been half and hour and Katsuki was already regretting on coming, Mina noticed his change of emotions "oh cheer up bakubabe, it's a party" Mina said while sitting down on the stairs already with a drink in her hand. Katsuki rolled his eyes "Parties are boring as fuck though" Mina was going to respond but then a familiar two coloured hair teenager spoke up, interrupting her, "no you're just not partying hard enough" said someone behind Bakugou. "Yes Shoto, you tell him" Mina yelled while getting up to grab another drink. "oh shut up icy hot" bakugou said while flipping off Shoto, Shoto chuckled in response of the action. Another boy with forest green hair walked up to Katsuki' "You look beautiful Kaachan" Izuku said while holding Bakugou's waist "shut up" Bakugou mumbled while blushing as red as Kirishima's hair. "Aww so cute" todoroki said ruffling Bakugou's hair. Bakugou began to feel tired already due to how many drinks he had drunk and being drained of socialising. Both Izuku and Shoto noticed. "Do you want to go back to the dorms and sleep?" Izuku said, all Izuku got back was a nod so he picked up Bakugou and wrapped Bakugou's legs around his waist so that Katsuki was more comfortable and then soon Katsuki began to close his eyes, drifting into dreamland.

Todoroki began to drive back to the dorms while Deku held the sleepy blonde in his arms. They soon arrived at the dorms and carried Bakugou to his room. Deku gently placed Bakugou on his bed and todoroki kissed his forehead, they both were about to leave when all of a sudden they heard a quiet "please stay" they quickly turned around with smiles on their face. They both lied down on either sides of Bakugou and hugged him tight, they both said "we love you baby, have a good night sleep" to Bakugou and he tiredly hummed back a love you to and then slept in his two lovers arms while they smiled and quickly fell asleep as well.

Omg this literally made me soft I'm melting it's so cute.