Distant family

3rd person POV:

Jen followed Chun's direction as she drove her car to the location where the master of Tyra waited for her.

Jen: What about the other guy?

Chun: I know nothing of what the leader Toja is planning to do.

Jen: Tch... I guess dealing with half the problem isn't that bad...

Jen: By the way, if this is a trap, then I'm running you over with my car.

Chun: You can try...

Jen: Don't give me that shit. What the fuck are you going to do against a speeding car? Kick it?

Chun: That is an option.

Jen:(mumbles) Stupid ass bitch...

Chun: We're here. Pullover.

Listing to her instructions, Jen pulled over on the side of the road, opposite of another more expensive looking vehicle.

In that car, she saw a silhouette through the tinted glass that looked back at her.

(Opening theme)

Jen leaned against her car, whilst Chun approached the other car. She then bowed when a man stepped out.

(Tyra clan master: Sidon.)

Sidon: Hello, young one

Jen: You the leader, right?

Sidon: Correct.

Jen: For a second, I thought your balls might have shriveled up to where you were too scared to meet in person.

Jen: Guess I was wrong.

Chun: Please don't talk to the-

Sidon: It is alright. Family speaks to one another like this.

Jen: Family?

Sidon: I am the father of your mother.

Jen: Oh I know, but that doesn't make us family.

Sidon: How is that?

Jen: Family is there for one another.

Jen: But where were you when my parents were killed? Where were you when my baby brother got a bullet to the head, that ruined his life?!

Jen: Where were you when it came time to pay for my brother's surgery bills?

Jen: Hell! If we're such a family, where were you at your own daughter's funeral?