Prologue

This is a teacher and student story. I dont know. I was writing so many that I finally came across my theme. So yay. Uh please dont comment negative things. I have warned you its a student and teacher story. No i have never been with a teacher and no it will not happen. But I liked the idea. Mr.Scott is 23 just so you guys know. She's 16. So Enjoy the story!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

He sat there. His pink lips were attached to the white coffee mug. I wiped the counter. I guess I wiped it thousands of times already but that guy grabbed my attention. His eyes were glued to a black book. A pen was placed in his hand everytime he came here. 4:45 he would always arrive.

He would walk through the door. He would wait on line if necessary. He would chat with some girls which brought a wave a jealousy. I don't know he's really attractive. I've never loved anyone or have I ever been loved? No not that either.

He would order the dark coffee with sugar. He would ask for a croissant on the side. He barely looked at me. He barely looked into my eyes. But I do know that they were bright blue with a tint of green in them. His hair was shaggy at times but was a light chestnut color. He had facial hair but at times it was shaved. His voice was deep and raspy. His lips were pink As I've said before.

He was tall oh yes. He wore a long black coat with buttons. His leather gloves matched his coat. When he takes off his Coat, a bright blue button down shirt sometimes is exposed. A black tie accompanied that matches his black slacks . But today he wore a white shirt that was a little tight . He wore jeans dark jeans with dress shoes . The shirt had no tie. He had unbuttoned a few buttons. He looked concentrated and into his work. He had piles of papers on the table he would always sit at.

I watched him for a few seconds.

He closed his black notebook and put the cap of his fancy looking pen back on. He got up and put his coat on. He smiled slightly. He arranged his papers and shoved them in a portfolio.

He put on his black leather gloves. He ran his hand through his hair. I watched him. Everyday he was a mysterious man. He was a attractive I tell you that. I continued wiping the counter. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out some coins. He looked at me and I quickly looked away. I looked down at the wooden counter that smelled like lemon.

"Hey" he said putting two quarters in my "College Funds" Jar. My face was bright shade of red. I smiled . He winked at me and waved goodbye. He walked towards the door. "Thanks!" I shouted. "Call me Ashton!" He shouted walking out of the cafe.

I smiled like a freak.

Ashton...