➸ "𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪"

♡𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝- 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝚁𝚊𝚎

𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂:
@darkwo1f8

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

March 23, 2140
Dear diary,
People tell me not to ask so many questions, like today, when I asked why the sky was grey. I was helping the library group find outdated books for my service, and I saw a book with a picture of the sky blue. We learned the sky was always grey and never any other colour. The leader of the group told me not to ask about stupid things, as the sky has always been grey and that books colours got faded.
The book was thrown into the fires, it was a shame. It looked interesting.

March 24, 2140
Dear diary,
Today I asked why we live in different segments. They said that's the way It's always been.
They say that a lot.

March 26, 2140
Dear diary,
Sorry for not making an entry yesterday. I was busy. Today I learned about the war that happened 63 years ago. I asked why it happened. I was sent to the office. Now I have even more service to the people.

March 27, 2140
Dear diary,
I asked why we have to do the service. I was treated with a long lecture about how it helps our leaders help us. I then asked why we're starving. I didn't get a response.

March 30, 2140
Someone's watching me.

April 2, 2140
Dear diary,
Tab disappeared today. She got moved to a different section. I don't know what she did to get there. I saw her wearing Yellow so I know I was right. I want to be moved up to Yellow too. I've been doing all of my services. I don't know what else I need to do. My grades are good. Maybe I need to stop asking questions?
Today I asked why Tab got moved up since she isn't allowed to talk with me anymore. I was told that I could ask her when I move up. I don't think that will ever happen.

April 5, 2140
Dear diary,
My other friends slowly started moving up. I think Liam's in orange now. Eric is in Yellow. Risa is in Yellow. I might move down. I asked why everything is organized into segments and what happens when you and your parents are in different groups. I then was told that our family doesn't matter when you get to my age. After all, only the leader matters. Ma and Pa will be so lonely when I go down to Blue. I know I will.

April 7, 2140
Dear diary,
I finally did it. I know I should be at least a little surprised, but I'm not. I was moved down, not to Blue, but to Indigo. Now I'll never see my friends again. I know I should be trying to improve my status, but I know I'm being watched.

April 9, 2140
Please don't take my diary away. It's all I have left.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧