One With The Wind

...It's quiet. Everything here is white.The bed,food,everything.

One could say it is a containment room,but what is there to contain?
Only a girl in wheelchair is here.

One could say it is a containment room,but what is there to contain?Only a girl in wheelchair is here

Her black hair flutter from the wind,reveals a lime tone base hair.But the room is sealed, where is this wind come from?

Suddenly, the door open.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"...wait wha-",Otto close the door quickly. Alice hears sound of wheelchair."H-hello?Are you my roommate? ",the word echo in the white room.

"...Am I in a mental ward?",
"Pfft‐,I thought the same at first too!",the girl in wheelchair can't stop laughing at Alice's dumb face.

"I-i am sorry, for laughing at you...",the girl finally open up to Alice."My name is Aliester,what's yours?".

"My name‐",suddenly a dog door open.("Grr.."),Alice grits her teeth.

"Aliester Torres,16.Is that you?"
"You are 16?!".Alice grin,"...My perfect life...",she lost it.The second time the charm they say.

"You have records of violent tendencies,self harm and abuse,deprivation‐..."

"Wait,stop!!",the warden doesn't stop. The more he talks,the more she receives affection.

The girl shed tears for Alice.She goes for a hug."Don't worry, big sis Wendy is here!",Alice cries too.But for a different reason.

"Big sis will make sure,Alice's life will be perfect and sound. ", Wendy holds Alice's shoulders.

"My...perfect life?".Of course, Alice only hear some of it.

《"...Don't you want to walk again?"》

The voice in Wendy's head start speaking again. Wendy lose her focus. ("Stop...messing with me!")

《"Look at that girl,she can jump and run

《"Look at that girl,she can jump and run.She can work for herself...she's free from restriction ."》

("...Free...from restriction?...")

She looks at Alice intensely. Alice also looks at her. The warden left them alone.

"Restriction is there for a reason.",Wendy stunned. "W-what do you mean?".Alice continues, "Don't you agree,Gem of Desire?"

"...",Wendy flinched.
("H-how?!")

Wendy takes a step backwards. Alice smirks with her piercing purple eyes,appearing serpent- like.

It's evil.