Chapter Six

"I took what is rightfully mine"

"What is rightfully your? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not an object to be owned by anyone, your highness"

Azulan smirks at you as you smile back at him.

"You are right, you are not an object, you are a filthy little animal"

Ok, you might love Azula, but this does not mean you will let the male version of her step on you.

"Well, at least I don't have mommy issues like you"

Ty-lee's eyes widen while Mei sighs at your attitude, preparing to hold his friend back if he attacks you.

You gasp as Azulan suddenly grabs you by your hair tightly.

"Apologize or I will burn your hair off and give you a scar to match Zuzu's" 

The fire nation prince ignites his blue flames near your face, heat ready to eat at your skin any moment.

"This punishment will ruin your reputation, Azulan" Mei starts.

"What are you talking about?" Azulan spats, turning away from you.

"If she were to become your future concubine, if she has burn scars, or the fire lord won't approve"

This was enough to make Azulan calm down and unbend his flames.

"But she still needs to be punished"

"Maybe I could use my chi-blocking on her so she can't bend" Ty-Lee suggests.

To be honest Ty-lee just wants to touch as possible.

"What about you, Mei" the tall male sighs once again, trying to think of the least horrible punishment.

"Don't give her water or food for days"

"You know if you truly love me, you would treat me kindly"

All three fire nation's boys turn their heads towards you.

Azulan leans his body against yours as his golden eyes meet your (e/c) ones.

"In fire nation, love is tough"

You don't know what made you do that, but right before Azulan could kiss you, you blow air in his face, forcing his whole body away from you.

Did you just airband from your mouth? Well, that's a start.

Prince Azulan gets back on his feet, and before you know it, blasts of fire are shot in your direction.

"You are going to get it now, bitch"

Before it could hit you, you block it with your airbending.

You manage to quickly run past the three boys.

A loud laugh escapes your lips, happy that you can now airbend freely without any problems.

But, your joy doesn't last as Azulan stops your escape, by pulling you towards him...

...using a whip of fire.