Chapter Thirteen

You hate the party.

Because you are cornered by a few guys who are trying their hardest to flirt with you.

"Please go out on a date with me"

"Are you a prince who can bend fire like a pro and is ready to sacrifice everything for me?"

"No..."

"Then no, I won't go out on a date with you"

You look at the rest of the boys with a disgusted expression.

"The same goes for the rest of you"

They begin to protest, however Azulan interferes.

"Leave her or I will burn your faces off"

The younger prince threatens, bending blue flames which made the boys rush away.

Once alone, Azulan smirks, placing a hand against the wall near your head.

"I'm a prince who can bend fire like a pro"

You raise an eyebrow at him, realizing that he is flirting with you after hearing your conversation.

When you were talking about a prince, you meant 'Zuko'

Oh well.

"Are you willing to put everything on the line for me?" you say, raising an eyebrow and looking expectantly for his response.

"Why do that? When I can make you my wife and together we shall become the most powerful couple and dominate earth"

You shake your head, a smile spreading across your face as you try to hold in a laugh.

But end up giggling.

Azulan blushes and removes his hand away, before chuckling nervously, while remembering Ty Lee's advice.

"If you give up the idea of dominating the world, I will think about dating you"

You say before walking away to speak with Zuko who was having a heated conversation with Mei.

The fact that you know very well that Azulan will never give up his ideology, made you sure that you will not even date him.

"Give up my dream..."

Azulan thinks about your offer, if he gives up the idea of becoming the firelord instead of his brother.

He will have you.

But again, he can have you either way.

°°°

"What were you fighting about with Mei?"

"He told me that you deserve someone more intelligent and-"

You place a finger against Zuko's lips to stop him from speaking any further.

"Ignore him, and about the kiss..."

Zuko sighs, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest, looking at the ground with a frown

"If you don't want to be my girlfriend, it's alright, we can just stay friends"

Of course, it isn't alright with Zuko at all, he kissed you and wants to marry you in the future.

The prince is quite astonished by your response.

"What do you mean you aren't staying here for long-"

Suddenly you get swapped away from Zuko by Chan, who pull you to dance with him.

"Let's dance"

You try to pull away from him but his grasp is too tight on you.

"I don't want to dance with you" you spat.

Chan only smirks and lowers his hand down your back.

"Playing hard to get, are we?"

Zuko seeing what is going on, his blood fumes as he breathes out fire through his nose and mouth.

And before you know Chan gets pulled by the back of his neck away from you.

"She said no"

Azulan walks towards the now frightened boy before activating his blue flames.

"Hold him tight, brother" Azulan says with a sadistic smile.

"I don't like to see my victims struggling"

"What are you going to do to him?" you inquire, also starting to feel a bit afraid.

Zuko answers bluntly.

"Azulan is going to kill him"