Chapter 15

Before Ke Chengwen could even form a sentence, Fu Yangxi had already walked to another row displaying a selection of masks.

A top promoter managed to guess what he wanted to buy. He immediately pushed a rack of items to him and asked, "Young Master Fu, do you need this?"

Fu Yangxi turned.

A row of various kinds of female underwear made out of silk and satin entered his vision abruptly.

His handsome face flushed red immediately. He yelled, "What is this?! Do I look like someone who would want to buy something like this?! You've misunderstood me!"

The top promoter was about to shakily pull the rack away.

"Wait." Fu Yangxi called out to her.

Actually, Fu Yangxi had a suspicion that the transfer student was low on money recently because he saw how she would always be on the forum in search of tutoring jobs. He didn't know if she could afford such things.

"I'll take two." Fu Yangxi pulled a long face. He refused to look at it again, so he just used two fingers to pull up some items and threw it in the luggage.

By the time he was done, his whole face was practically red.

He took another two packets of masks and threw it in. Then, he hurriedly used his leg to close the luggage. After pulling the zipper, he turned and quickly ran away with the luggage in tow.

The group of salespeople who came to observe Young Master Fu from behind a shelf watched this whole bizarre transaction with their expressions unusually brilliant.

An unexplainable expression also appeared on Ke Chengwen's face.

The top promoter smiled.

Looks like I didn't misunderstand him.

Ke Chengwen chased after him with small jogs. He felt resentful toward Fu Yangxi for failing to meet expectations, and he was impatient to see improvement. "Xi ge, she's the one going after you, not the other way around. Why are you buying so many things?!"

"I know!" Fu Yangxi retorted unhappily. "I don't like her! I'm just returning the favor for her insistence to give me desserts every day!"

Ke Chengwen wanted to continue.

Fu Yangxi's face was emotionless. "Shut up. I said I don't like her."

"Okay." Ke Chengwen had mixed feelings about this.

Fu Yangxi bought a lot of things in a muddle. Towards the end, he took two duvets.

The weather in October was unpredictable. It could turn cold whenever. When the two of them were faced with a gust of cold wind upon leaving the mall, they both sneezed.

A honk came from a vehicle not far away from them. As if it was following them, a limousine drove nearer.

The moment Fu Yangxi saw it, his expression turned cold. He placed the duvets on the luggage and pushed it to Ke Chengwen. "I'll meet you at the library at eight."

"Oh my god, how am I supposed to explain this amount of things?" Ke Chengwen was clearly unwilling.

Fu Yangxi said, "Idiot. Just say that you got it as a prize."

Ke Chengwen was beginning to question his life. Who would believe that he had won so many items only for female use?

The car had already arrived. The back door opened.

A respectful middle-aged man who was wearing a suit came out. He smiled at Fu Yangxi. "Young Master."

Mingxi was extremely focused on her revision in the library.