EXTRA Chapter 4

Daily life after marriage.

*

After college started.

The two rented an apartment next to the botanical garden near the university. It was very convenient to enter and exit from the side entrance of the university, which was only about 800 or 900 meters away.

Due to Fu Yangxi's habit, it was impossible to live in a space that was less than 200 square meters in size. He did not intend to show off his wealth (of course, Mingxi still felt that he deserved a beating when he said this), but because of his tall stature, if the place they lived in was not big enough, it would feel cramped.

But because the famous school they were studying in was in the old campus, the air was fresh nearby, and there were not many high-rise buildings, so the best apartment was only about 100 square meters.

If they wanted to rent a better place, it would be too far away from the school, and it would be very troublesome.

Getting stuck in traffic every day was enough trouble for them.

In addition, Mingxi took a fancy to that small apartment.

It was a small duplex building with two bedrooms on the first floor and a large balcony. From the balcony, you could see the lights of a million houses in the distance, and a little further away was the sea.

There was still no TV in the living room. The homeowner was a designer and installed a projector on a white wall. At night, when the curtains are drawn and the lights are turned off, it was clear enough to watch movies.

There was no room on the second floor. It was a sunny tea room, with a long carved wooden coffee table, wooden chairs and pillows. On the other side was a storage room for some sundries.

Next to the tea room was a walkway with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. There was a glass door in the walkway, and when you push it open, you will find a terrace of more than ten square meters on the second floor.

It was summer when they went to see the house. There was a breeze blowing on the terrace, the summer night, the street lights, and the silence.

Here they could kiss, hug, and see each other's trembling eyelashes clearly under the dim light.

Mingxi immediately fell in love with this place.

It was rare that Mingxi liked it. Fu Yangxi had no objection at all. He paid the money, and signed the rental agreement.

The school forbids riding motorcycles or driving cars so as not to cause a competition among the students. So, Fu Yangxi bought a silver-gray mountain bike, and took Zhao Mingxi to class every day. He would also take Zhao Mingxi for a ride in the botanical garden next door on the weekends.

After two months of military training, Zhao Mingxi and Fu Yangxi were listed on the list of influential figures in the school because of their outstanding looks and temperament.

Mingxi didn't care much about it.

She was extremely busy every day. The pace of the course was fast, and her instructor was demanding and assigned her a lot of tasks. In this life, she studied the same chemistry major as in her previous life, and spent every day doing various calculations in the laboratory. Because she was careful and focused, she almost never made mistakes, and sometimes she would be asked to help the professor of the physics department.

Aside from that, she was in a relationship.

A boy of Fu Yangxi's age was full of vigor. There seemed to be a fire burning between the two of them every day. They have done all the things that should be done, and experienced the postures that should be experienced.