Chapter 2

The throne room is dimly lit, the atmosphere heavy with tension. The walls are adorned with ancient tapestries depicting monstrous victories in battles long past. Seated atop a massive obsidian throne King Globgor sits, a brooding figure with a troubled expression. His little sister, Princess (y/n), stands before him, her eyes filled with determination and love. At her side stands Prince Eclipse, a Mewmin with a noble countenance, but clearly nervous in the presence of the formidable Monster King.
King Globgor looks sternly at his sister, his disapproval evident in his furrowed brow and the tension in his voice.

"How could you be so reckless? Fraternizing with the enemy, a Mewmin prince no less! Y/N, you know the consequences of what you're doing. This Mewmin prince stands for everything our people have been fighting against for generations!" He seethes his rage directed more towards the prince then his beloved baby sister.

"Brother, I understand the history, but you taught me to see beyond species and prejudices. Eclipse is not like the others; He seeks peace, just as we do." She exclaimed as Eclipse steps forward, his voice sincere and determined. "Your Majesty, I come here with an open heart. My feelings for Princess (y/n) are true, I love your sister, and though I don't know if we will ever bridge this divide.I promise to cherish and protect her always." He promises, bringing the princess into an embrace as he tucks her head under his chin in a protective hold as (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes plead with her brothers.

King Globgor's expression softens slightly, but he still appears unconvinced. clearly torn between his loyalty to his sister and his duty as the Monster King. "I care for you deeply, and your happiness is paramount to me. I want you to be happy, Y/N, but this decision could have grave consequences. Are you sure about this?. Are you sure you can truly trust him?" He asks hesitantly in concern for his sister.

Pulling away (y/n) looks at Eclipse as he places a gentle kiss to her temple before giving her a small nod. "I am, brother. Eclipse and I have discussed this at length. We are willing to face any challenges together, and we believe our love will survive." She states confidently as a look of determination spreads across her face. Globgor sighs, torn between his duty as a king and his love for his sister. hesitating, the internal struggle evident on his face. He takes a deep breath, trying to find a resolution.

"Very well, if you both are resolute in this path, I won't stand in your way. But know that there will be those who won't accept this union. If you both are willing to endure the hardships that will surely come, then I shall accept your relationship. But you must tread carefully, for others may not be as understanding." He warned, trying his best to protect not only his sister but his people as well.
(Y/n) smiles gratefully, and Eclipse bows deeply in gratitude. "Thank you, Your Majesty. We understand the risks, and we are grateful for your support" Eclipse bows showing his respect and gratitude towards the monster king.

As King Globgor sees the unwavering devotion in their eyes, he begins to reconsider his stance. He stands from his throne and steps down to approach Y/N and Eclipse.a mixture of emotions crossing his features."If you are willing to risk so much for love, then perhaps there is hope for a different future. I will do my best to support you both, but promise me you'll be careful." He says placing a hand on his sister's shoulder before bringing her into a hug. "Thank you, brother. Your acceptance means the world to us." The young princess exclaimed tearfully.

As they embrace, a sense of understanding and acceptance begins to blossom within King Globgor's heart. He has realized that his sister's happiness is worth taking a chance on, even if it means challenging the longstanding animosity between their species. With newfound hope, the trio stands together, ready to face the challenges ahead and prove that love can transcend any conflict.

"Then go forth and be an example of unity. Should anyone try to stand in your way, they will answer to me." He then states with a smile taking Eclipse's hand in his own, giving it a firm sake. Eclipse bows deeply once again, gratitude filling his eyes. "I promise you, Your Majesty, that we will tread carefully and should I ever break her heart please take my head." He says seriously, making Globgor smile. "With pleasure, young prince," he laughs.

With his blessing, the tension in the room eases, and a sense of hope fills the air. The Monster King, once disapproving, now stands in support of his sister's love. As (y/n) and Eclipse leave the throne room hand in hand, the weight of their intertwined destinies rests on their shoulders, but they face the future with the strength of their love and the unexpected support of King Globgor.