→🅷🅾🆃🆃🅸🅴/🆂🅴🅳🆄🅲🆃🅸🆅🅴←

→🅹🅾🆈'🆂 🅿.🅾.🆅←

I got dressed because I still have Chaeyoung because I will fix her. I have something to tell you I like Chaeyoung shhh don't be noisy because she is so I can really like Chaeyoung but she is not well.

Then when I was fine, I went to Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung was rich, she just didn't say anything.

I got in the car and drove to Chaeyoung's house.

@Park's house

When I came down I saw Chaeyoung, she waved her hand at me then she ran and hugged me.

"I miss you Joy unnie"Rosie said

"I miss you too Bby Chaeyoungie"I said

"Let's go inside,"she said and we went inside

"What do you want unnie?" She asked me

"You"I whispered to her.

"She whispered and heard it" She said

"HAHAHAHA let's fix you so we don't get sick we still have work" I said

"Okiee"she said after that, we went to her room and I arranged for her and I will always show my princess' face later.

→🅹🅴🅽🅽🅸🅴'🆂 🅿.🅾.🆅←

I'm already at school and we are waiting for Nerd yes 'we' because I am with my friends.

I will introduce my friends

Lisa,Jisoo,Jungkook,Taeyung,Tzuyu,Irene,Sana,Nayeon and lastly Joy.

We are all bullies expect Joy she is soft hearted but she isn't here with us.

"Guyssssssssssss look! "Taeyung shouted then pointed at the car with the bumba of two girls and two men one of that girl was Joy what did she do jan?

And then a black car came and the door opened and spit out a beautiful woman who looked like a goddess, who?

"Ohmygwad she is beautiful"said my friends

"Yes you are right!"Jungkook said

I looked at the woman again and saw her talking to Joy.

"Why is Joy with her?"I asked

"Yes,Let's go!"Jisoo and Lisa said

"Letssss goooo"We all shouted

We went to Joy.

"Hi Joy!"we all said

"Hi"she said coldly

"Who is that?"Irene asked curiously.