🆁🅾🆂🅸🅴 🅸🆂 🅼🅸🅽🅴!!!

→🅻🅸🆂🅰'🆂 🅿.🅾.🆅←

We are in our classroom waiting for Rosie.I'm totally in love with her,she is beautiful inside and out than I expected I thought she wasn't beautiful like that but I was wrong.

I didn't know that my friends were calling me.

"LISA!!!"They shouted

"Are you even listening?"Tzuyu asked questionably.

"Sorry I'm spacin...."I interrupt by someone na kakapasok lang ng classroom.She's so beautiful I look at my friends na nakatingin din sakanya na parang dyosa. They're looking at her with their sparkling eyes I looked back at Chaeyoung who is showing her flirty smile  she is wearing a black crop-top with black pants with a jacket and a purse over her shoulders.

 They're looking at her with their sparkling eyes I looked back at Chaeyoung who is showing her flirty smile  she is wearing a black crop-top with black pants with a jacket and a purse over her shoulders

(Park Chaeyoung's outfit)

→🅿🅰🆁🅺 🅲🅷🅰🅴🆈🅾🆄🅽🅶'🆂🅿.🅾.🆅←

When I entered the room they immediately looked at me with their sparkling eyes then I looked at my friends that are looking at me too.I was startled when someone hugged me.

→🅹🅴🅽🅽🅸🅴'🆂🅿.🅾.🆅←

I was looking at Rosie then someone hugged Rosie.

Rosie turned around then hugged the girl back on her side.My blood boils when Chaeyoung kiss the girls cheek.

My classmates were muttering about Chaeyoung and that girl.

I stood up and straightly go in Chaeyoung's direction.

"Rosie my hubby is ONLY mine!!!"

→🅹🅾🆈'🆂🅿.🅾.🆅←

Rosie is hugging the girl.My blood boiled seeing her with someone.

I stood up and I see Jennie is going on Chaeyoung's direction too but I ignored it and straightly go in Rosie's direction.

"My Bby Chaeyoungie is mine and no one can get her away from me."

→🅹🅸🆂🅾🅾'🆂🅿.🅾.🆅←

My face is getting red now because of anger.I see Chaeyoung hugging a girl.

I walked on Rosie's direction.

"Pasta is only for Chikin!!!!"

→🅻🅸🆂🅰'🆂🅿.🅾.🆅←

I stood up fastly when I see Chaeyoung hugging a girl.

"Chipmunk is MINE!ONLY MINE!!!!"

→🆁🅾🆂🅸🅴'🆂 🅿.🅾.🆅←

 I hugged Min-young unnie I missed her so much,its been 2 years since we haven't seen each other I would've spoken but someone held me by the waist and I looked at the person who did it,Its Jennie she pulls me towards her then spoke.