|1| The Dream Girl

♪ Nobody fucks me like me ♪

Nobody fucks me like me

Lonesome Love- Mitski

•••••••••••••••

You like that?” The currents coming from the vibrator between my legs make me arch against the bed. It begins to change and the off-rhythm takes me by surprise. My breathing uneven and skin flushed from the stress of being on edge. The toy is slick with my juices, spreading me open as I run the head of it over my clit. He’s fucking with me now.

Everything is heightened and sensitive, my back sliding against the silk sheets of my bed. The rush flows through me, the pit in my stomach tightening once again. My lips part and I let him hear what he’s doing to me. He always makes me feel so good. 

Sweat coats my brow, my expression twisted by the pleasure raking through my body. I can’t even keep track of how long we have been going at this, quivering against the pressure on my pussy. 

The heat in the room has caused my curls to stick to the perspiration on the back of my neck. A moan falls from my lips, the vibrations changing to a slow rhythm that makes my knees shake. He knows me well enough to know just what I like. 

My client grunts my name, “Envy.” He’s straining, he hasn’t cum yet and I know he needs it as much as I do. My hips jerk forward to match the frequency and another moan drips from my lips. I trail one hand from between my legs and bring it to my full breast. In seconds, I almost cum from the slight pain, my sensitive nipples wanting more. Shifting slightly, my clit throbs against the vibrator as my cum drips down to my puckered hole. 

“Fuck.” It is all he manages and the rumble of his voice makes me smile, he’s close too. I can hear him playing with himself and lift my head. He’s made me cum over and over again for him and now I get to watch him. 

“So hot,” His balls are tight and he moves his hand down to cup them, his groans flowing through the speaker connected to my laptop. The screen allows me to see all of him, spread out in front of the camera and fucking his fist at the sight of me. 

Are you going to cum for me?” My question taunts him and he moans, eyes caught between my legs as I play for him. I’m familiar with his signs, his jaw tense as he grinds his teeth, and his neck strained. “I want to watch you cum, Spence.” 

Spencer is a regular I have had for almost two years; a shy, lanky college kid that spends most of his nights with me. Though we do not share our true identities, mostly because it’s against company policy, he is the closest thing I have to a friend. 

Our nights usually go like this, making each other cum, feeling human for the night behind a screen. The trust-fund kid is not great with social interaction, with a distant family and no friends, I think I am the closest he has gotten to human contact in a long time.