Chapter Two

After the initial shock wore off, Dean was the only one left sitting at the map-table.

He couldn't sleep, and the only thing that helped was beer and making sure Castiel didn't wake up alone.

They had all tried cleaning Cas up, but it didn't work very well. His wings had a lot of feathers missing, and they looked like a quite painful. Each wound was aging like human wounds, which worried Dean. He was used to seeing Castiel's wounds heal almost instantly.

While cleaning, silent tears fell from Jacks eyes, so Sam made them both dinner and put Jack to bed. Dean refused to eat, his stomach still felt knotted.

Dean accepted the inevitable. He was going to have to clean Cas himself. He grabbed the angel under the arms and heaved him onto his shoulder.

The hunter slowly made his way to the bathroom, making sure not to step on the bloody wings.

Once he was there, he laid Castiel down onto the tile, and started the bath. While it ran, he took off Cas's trench coat, tie and pants.

Dean still felt uncomfortable with the idea of seeing Castiel so vulnerable, even if he was trying to help him. He kept Castiel's under shirt and boxers on, and slowly lowered the angel into the warm water.

The water instantly started turning red. Dean grabbed a cloth and wiped down his friend. After he was sure Cas was mostly clean, he took him out of the tub and dried him to the best of his abilities.

Afraid of what would happen, he didn't touch Castiel's wings once. They lay on the floor of the bathroom drenched with bloody water. He grabbed Castiel's clothes and put them in the laundry machine before grabbing a pillow and blanket.

In a tired haze, he decided to keep the angel on the bathroom ground (giving him the pillow and blanket first of course.) and crawled to his bed next door.

The next morning, Dean instantly went to check on Cas, ignoring the sounds of Jack and Sam in the kitchen.

Cas was still there, in the same position as before. In an anxiety-induced rush, he checks the angels breathing. Heaving a sigh of relief, he felt Cas's breath was steady and even.

Dean noticed the wings still looked very wet, which must be uncomfortable. The feathers were brushed at every angle. He looked under the cupboard, and finds a hair dryer. He silently thanked Sam for his hair obsession.

Immediately springing into action, Dean plugged the hair dryer in a slowly hovered it above Cas's wings.

He did this for twenty minutes when he hears Sam coming through the door. "Dean I've been calling you for-" Sam holds back a laugh at the sight of his brother straddling a half naked Castiel, hair dryer in hand.

"This isn't what it looks like." Dean tries to defend himself.

"Mhmm" Sam walks out without saying anything else.

"Oh god." Dean mutters and runs after Sam, still carrying the hair dryer.

Dean runs into the kitchen, seeing Sam and Jack making eggs and bacon.

"Sam nothing was-........ is that bacon?" Sam laughs a little "yep."

Dean squints his eyes at his younger brother before stuffing his face with bacon. "Dis isn't ober."

As soon as Dean leaves Jack turns to Sam. "Dis isn't ober?"

Sam nods. "I'm guessing it's 'this isn't over' in bacon talk."

Broken Wings (Destiel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें