Part 9

Heyo~ Happy New Year!
Plz enjoy and stay wi' me I know I haven't been writing and it's bc I drowned in the endless ocean of Anime! It basically stopped me from doing anything else but as a new year resolution, I decided that everything has its own time. So every week I'll try to update!😊

Loki P.O.V

I felt something warm in my grasp and a light fabric covering me. I opened my eyes and found myself on the cold, hard floor- they really need to put a carpet on the floor instead of wood. (a/n the floor isn't plain wood. It's like a plastic wood covering, hope that makes sense😶👌)

I looked at the soft purring noise that was coming from a small creature: Mia. It was nice to have some company at this time. Those Avengers don't know what big threat is coming to the world, that Thor 'protects'. If I try talking, Thor would probably shut me up saying: Oh no, you can't talk or you might use your magic and lies to us!

Typical.

My thoughts came back to the annoying thing on my mouth. I really need to get the muzzle of but how?

I tried ripping it off, that didn't work. I can't use magic it is put on too tight. I also can't take it off naturally because of the fingerprint spell.

(in mind) I pondered in the deep forest of thoughts but I was surrounded by deep ditches full of failed ideas. I decided that maybe trying to find an idea was a terrible thought. I ignored all the plans floating around and put a sullen expression. Turning around, I saw a thin pathway that passed a huge tree. It was small and thin but it glowed like a dream in heaven. All the rest were dull and broken- cracked beyond repair. I followed it since every other path was also blocked and my mind stopped.

Why didn't I think of this earlier!

(real life) All the magic stored in me surrounded my hands then my face. It reached down to my shoes and I closed my eyes. The old feeling came back to me. The laughter of mother was ringing in my ears. I found myself soon wearing a small smile on my face. It felt as if all my pain was tended to, I felt nothing except warmth. It was like mother's robe wrapped around me, her aroma could be identified. It was like she was really here, but... she wasn't.

The feeling went away, quicker than I wished, and I was smaller than before. I slid back and realised it worked: I turned into a snake. I guess I still got it. I slithered back and the muzzle was on the floor. It didn't fit me so it fell off. But before I could rejoice, a hiss was heard.

It wasn't me.

I looked to the side and found an angry-looking cat or more precisely, Mia.

It pounced on me and scratched my eye. Turning myself back to normal, I held my bleeding eye. Did it really have to do that? I ignored the eye: it was okay and I could see, luckily I closed my eyes when it attacked.

It also answered another of my questions: it can harm. I mean, maybe the talking walls answered the question but I wasn't listening then.

I glanced to Mia, who looked down in guilt. If I just met this kitten I would have probably turn it into a toad or kick it across the room, but I didn't. I had no idea why I didn't, it was just that I didn't feel like it. I patted her at ran my hand on its fluffy back, it has had enough pain.

Mia P.O.V

A puff of green appeared and then a green snake was in front of me. Where did Loki go? A thing came of the snake and dropped on the floor. The thing was grey and it was weird. The snake slithered towards me but- thank my lucky stars- I have sharp claws.

I hissed and scratched its eye, hoping it would go away so I can go back to my dear friend sleep. The unfamiliar fog came again but this time Loki was back! But his eye was bleeding, I did that. I lowered my head and meowed an apology- he totally hates me now. I embraced myself, probably waiting for a shove, punch or me being left alone again.

Then the unexpected happened -again- he patted me. Like literally, he patted me! I did not expect that! Well, I kinda did expect the unexpected so that means I did expect it.

Oh who cares, Loki is still here ya know, a part of my brain screamed at me.

I meowed again and he laughed gently, "I fixed it. I'm fine." I glanced to his eye and the scratch wasn't there. He healed it, like mine. He changed his crouch position into a cross legged one. I took the advantage and pounced onto his lap. I rubbed the back of my ear, whilst Loki recovered from the shock of me jumping onto him. He stroked my back and smiled softly- something I would treasure forever...

So! How's za buk. What a remarkable ending, don't ya think? Hope u like it and comment. I'm not sure if zis is wat u want? If it is, then ya welcome *tips top hat* Bye bye ma sweets!

-Storytime