Part 2

Comment and have fun reading!😊

Loki P.O.V

Tony led us into the tower and gave me a tour about where I could go. This was only: the rooms I will be in, that also included a bathroom, kitchen/dining room, living room (basically a room with a TV and a bunch of couches) and then Tony showed me his lab that is out of bounds under every circumstance.

The chains, which were around my wrists, tightly, got taken off but the muzzle was still on. It had pins that dug into your skin and were held there until you took it off properly.

I walked to my room, as Stark put it, and left the door open a crack for I wasn't allowed to shut it fully, for 'safety reasons'. Safety for everyone else and not me. I sat on the bed, that had a green blanket neatly folded on the end, and tried taking the muzzle off.

I tried calmly but it didn't work so I started to forcefully pull at it. I heard a female (let's pretend that FRIDAY is alive) voice from the walls, "Mr Loki. I advise you not to do that."
That did not stop me. I did it again and again, but I still haven't fulfilled what I want.

It stung and blood started to drip from the muzzle, that stained the sheets but my mind wasn't focused on it, all my attention was drawn to this question:
Why didn't it work?

It normally peeled off after I pull at it the first few times but this one wasn't going to get off. Then I felt a liquid filling in the holes, the ones that were made by the gag. My mouth started burning with excruciating pain. This simply caused me to pull more, but the only effect was getting more liquid in my mouth. It hurt my mouth as if it was acid so I decided to swallow it, bad idea.

The next second, I was on the floor, clutching my chest and stomach in distress. I only then realised the liquid was none other than the serpent's venom- the same one they dipped the knives in. My breathing quickened and the suffering, that was caused didn't cease, in fact, it got worse.

Clint P.O.V

"...do you know what I mean," Nat said, reassuring me that if I ignored Loki, it would be fine. "Yeah. Thanks, Nat. I appreciate it." She looked at me and nodded, "anything ya want, just tell me. Except for my weapons, that's a straight no."

I laughed, " Ok. I'll remember not to ask."

Then Fury walked in, "Miss Romanov, we need you. It's urgent." he says with his strict voice, the one he normally uses. Nat nodded and left with a goodbye and a wave.

Just as she left, FRIDAY's voice came in, "Agent Barton. Mr Loki is in distress and would appreciate it if you helped." I scoffed and replied, " Why don't you ask someone else?" I waited for a response. It came soon, "Boss has told me not to bother him and Bruce when they are in the lab. Steve is training and he requested not to be disturbed. That leaves you." I huffed and walked to the elevator.

Seconds later, I arrived in a hallway. All of our rooms where here, so Loki's must be here too. I stomped down the corridor and then reached a door with 'Loki' printed on it. I opened the door, since it wasn't locked as part of the penalty, and found Loki on the floor. I walked towards him and kicked him in the ribs, he deserves it, "Shut the fuck up or else, " I warned him and he did it.

There, the job is done.

Kitten P.O.V

My sleep was disturbed, annoyingly, by heavy stomps on the ground. Tiredly, I lifted my head and saw Clint stomping like an elephant through the hallway. Weird.

My sleep drifted away from me, as I leapt from the warm sofa I was napping on and onto the cold floor, soundlessly. Curiosity filled me when I reached a door, that Clint entered. After a shout and a kick was heard, he left the room with a smirk forming on his lips.

I slowly shuffled into the room and saw a man on the floor. He had raven hair and he was wearing green and black clothes with the edges of the collar tipped in shining gold. He had an odd thing over his mouth and it looked like he was bleeding. His hands were clenching his chest and stomach- he looked as to be in misery. His eyes were shut, tears streaming down his pale face, which looked as tired as Tony after 2 weeks without sleep.

I have never met him before. Who is he? Will he care for me like an actual owner?

Like the story? I am also writing another book too. Check it out if ya love PJO.