Potentially

(Nobody POV)

The session was a total success. Not one, not two, but seven countries were Awakened. Poland and South Korea were the most exceptional in the bunch.

"WOAH!" screamed a surprised Poland, as he was lifted high into the sky by a pair of giant, blinding wings of light. He flopped around clumsily in the air, like a drunken ballerina, but slowly gained control.

"I'm flying... I'M FLYING AGAIN!" he exclaimed in pure delight.

Germany had seen the whole thing. He watched in awe as he witnessed his friend swoop joyfully, touching the sky once more. Poland was free. Poland was happy.

And Germany was kicked in the shins.
"Argh!"protested Germany. His legs went numb and he crumpled to the ground in pain.

"Dude, focus on your opponent or you will suffer the consequences."

America hoisted the grumbling country up.
Germany dusted himself of and fixed his glasses, "Did you have to go for my tibia?"

"Would you rather me go for your soft spot?"

"No thank you."

The session ended with a group of extremely giddy countries. Oh, and a very roughed up Germany.

"I thought EU was exaggerating about you before, but I think he might have been right," Mr. NATO remarked, "You can control your Awakening so well! Well... way better than him when he started out."

"HEY!" America huffed, "That's not a very fair comparison if you asked me..."
"Someone's gotta beat down your supersized ego"
"It's not ego. It's confidence. Get it right."

UN smiled proudly, obviously satisfied with the results. NATO joined him a moment after and they began to discuss next steps. Their gazes lingered over on the Superstar and the crowd of students, all cooing over how cool he was in battle and stuff. Germany was tackled by a hyperactive Poland, who was describing everything to the smallest sensation. Germany was everything except annoyed. He was a listener and found his friend's newfound energy... uplifting.

"AND THEN, I FELT LIKE I WAS FLOATING, JUST LIKE BACK IN THE DAY. EXCEPT THIS TIME, EVERY TINY TWITCH WOULD SEND ME WAY UP. AMPLIFYING FELT REALLY WEIRD... LIKE... I FELT LIKE I COULD RUN AROUND THE ENTIRE SCHOOL A HUNDRED TIMES!" jibbered Poland.

"Okay, slow down buddy. You sound like you just had a dose of pure caffeine."

"Well? So how did you do? You look like crap!"

Germany frowned, "That reminds me..."

He stood up and moved to where America was, "Hey America?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering... just how much you were holding back. Because, it seemed as if you were using more effort trying to suppress something rather than fighting me."

America looked up with slight amusement tugging at his lips, "You noticed huh? I guess I just need more practice."

"Yeah, your flames seemed very inconsistent. One moment it would be a searing jet, the next it would be a dying candlelight. So... I guess what I'm saying is, I'm curious of what you could do if you went all out. I don't think you ever had, not even in the final match during the last tournament, no?"

America looked away, "I- I don't think I ever will. At least I hope I won't. I'm sorry."
Germany nodded. He had expected this answer and knew there must be a very good reason to it.

NATO was sulking on the upper levels, observing with UN.
"Yes yes, talk about how awesome he is and forget about me who trained him..." he mumbled.