#SPKSADcontest Official Rules

Sour Patch Kids “Sour then Sweet Love Stories” Writing Contest Official Rules

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

1. Contest Timing: The Sour Patch Kids “Sour Then Sweet Love Stories” Writing Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 14, 2015 (the “Contest Entry Period”). The Voting Period for the Contest begins 9:00 a.m. ET on February 18, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 24, 2015 (the “Voting Period”).

2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of Mondelēz Global, LLC (“Sponsor”), WP Technology, Inc.  (“Administrator”), VaynerMedia, LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.

3. How to Enter the Contest: There is no purchase necessary to participate in the Contest. A purchase does not increase entrant's chances of winning. During the Contest Entry Period, you may access the Contest by visiting the Sour Patch Kids profile on Wattpad at http://www.wattpad.com/user/sourpatchkids(“Site”), logging into your account (or creating one if you do not have one already) and following the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form, including providing a one-chapter story (between 500 and 5,000 words) describing a “Sour Then Sweet” love story and including the hashtag #SPKSADcontest. All entry components submitted during the registration process shall herein be referred to as the “Entry”. Limit one (1) Entry per person/Wattpad account. If you do not have a Wattpad account, you can create one for free at www.Wattpad.com. Any entrant between 13 and 17 years of age must have permission from a parent/legal guardian before entering. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on February 14, 2015 in order to be eligible. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, inconsistent with Sponsor's image, will not be accepted as an Entry and may disqualify the entrant from further participation in the Contest.

Your Entry must adhere to the Entry Requirements included below and these Official Rules. Entries must be complete to be eligible.

 - Registration must not contain information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;

- Entry must be in English;

- Entry must not contain offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language;

- Entry must not contain third party materials (other than Sour Patch Kids), or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity;

- Entry must not contain any references to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drug paraphernalia, firearms, unlawful activities or materials;

- Entry must not contain defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content;

- Entry must not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, and false advertising);

- Entry must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule;