a good time

Olivia Sullivan hates admitting that she's another number in the spoiled, fucked up rich kids' statistic, but there she is. Maybe she takes the lead, but at least she knows what she is. Hell, maybe portraying herself that way is the only thing she's good at.

So, what if people think she's just a pretty face? A quick fuck? A spoiled little bitch that only has friends because of how much she's worth?

All of those things are the only real things in her life, the only thing she knows and can cling to.

It's precisely why, when Rafael Santos is appointed as her private security detail, she decides to make his life hell.

~*~

Hello, my darlings!

Let's just put our cards on the table.

We all have guilty pleasures and mine happens to be this story. It's full of cliches and predictable scenes. I was going to say it has a plot, but it really doesn't. I'm just writing this to make sure I can still write smut because it's been so long, I feel like a virgin again lmao.

So, with that being said don't expect much from this story. It's not meant to be a best seller or my best work. We're here for a good time, not a serious time.

Olivia will be a bit of a brat at first and will make you roll your eyes, but she has character development. I know her story, so I think it's totally justified, but if you think you can't handle a flawed character, maybe this won't be the story for you. It won't be for long though! I don't know how long I can put off writing smut between the two MCs, lmao.

Please be nice in the comments, not just to me, but to each other. I'm over Wattpad being the mess that it is now and I hope my stories can be a safe guilty-pleasure space for anyone that wants to be in my little corner.

If people are interested, I'll post the first part later on tonight :)

I think my biggest two cliches in the story so far are the rich girl and bodyguard falling in love, but it's okay. As I said, we're here for a good time, not a serious time. Expect the usual craziness from me, smut, erratic updates (whoops lmao), and happy endings.

xx luna