Chapter 2: it must have been love

After shadow weaver caught me and catra she was gonna punish the both of us for are fools wish she called weakness but we called love well thats what I thought it was what me and catra had.

"How Dare you both paraded about like you own the place when you should have been training I expected such from CATRA BUT NOT FROM YOU Y/N"

I watched as Shadow Weaver was about to lay in to Catra like she always does so I done what needed to be done I stepped in front and prepared to take the blow.

"Touch her again and it will be the last thing you do shadow weaver"

She just looked at me and laughed the she looked over my shoulder at Catra as Catra's ears went down.

"Stupid Girl protecting a weed such as her...are you really willing"

Suddenly I'm lifted off of the ground by my neck from her magic.

"To accept a punishment which is ment for....her and not you is she really worth all the pain and suffering I'm about to inflict on you"

I struggled to breath as I looked at Catra then at shadow weaver I awnser without hesitation.

"Y...yes"

She looked down then at catra then back at me.

"Very well"

She flung me against the wall as i hit the ground with a painful scream Catra reached forward but shadow weaver stood in front of her.

"You heard her Catra she is going to except both of your punishment for breaking rules...its such a shame I had high Hope's for her like I do Adora but instead she got into tows with you a worthless disappoint....but don't worry I'm not going to take pride In hurting her not like i would have done with you"

In one swift motion shadow weaver flung catra out the room as the door closed and all Catra could hear was blood curdling screams Coming from Y/N on the other side of the door all Catra had to do was wait and pray that Y/N was going to be okay.