Chapter 3: Broken

I finally left the room from my punishment that Shadow weaver inflected on me I'm know coverd in bruises, a bust lip , a cut on my eyebrow and on my cheek but most of all I felt broken inside as well as out I held back the tears as I turned to look at shadow weaver as she placed a hand on my head.

"Maybe know you will think twice about breaking the rules and taking a punishment made for someone else"

My ears just dropped and my tail flopped as I look up and nod my head.

"Use your words Y/N"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and held back the tears as i stuttered out.

"Y...y...yes s..shadow Weaver"

She nodded as i headed back to the dorms to my bed on the way there I look up to see scorpia.

"Puppy....hi"

Her cheerful demeanor changed when she seen me as I put my head down and continue to walk all I could hear was scorpia shouting for me before I walked into the dorms.

"I will go and get Catra"

Once in my bed I curled up into a ball and began to cry.

"Y/N are you in here"

Is all Catra said as she walked over to me and with one look at the state I was in she began to tear up as she places a hand on my arm all I do is flinch at the contact but soon relax.

"Oh..Y/N I'm so sorry at what she has done to you...it should have been me"

I just look at her with broken and sad eyes.

"I would do it all again if it ment that I could keep you safe from shadow weaver....don't you get it catra...I love you I always have"

Catra's ears fall slightly at the confession from Y/N but at the same time a small smile appears on her face.

"Is there anything I can do"

Y/N reached for catra's hand as she looked at her.

"Could you...just this once stay...with me"

Catra nods as she climbs into Y/N bed behind her and just holds her from behind wrapping her tail around Y/N waist in a form of protection as Catra purred which sent Y/N to sleep she felt protected in Catra's arms.