Stradle

They are not dating. Just fluff enjoy!

💚💚💚

They were on the training grounds and Merlin said that he could beat Arthur in hand to hand combat. So naturally Arthur took this as a competition. So now here they are getting ready to go at it (like square up bish) the knights left halfway through their bickering clearly done with the duo's gayness.

They threw some punches none landed then they got all tangled up and were rolling around on the ground for a good fifteen minutes when they were finally too tired to fight they just laid down on the grass next to each other.

💚💚💚

Arthur's POV
Me and Merlin fought and just took a breather laying next to each other then he did something that I never would have expected he got up and shifted over to me placing his knees near my sides and then plopped down right on my stomach (this ain't going nowhere well kinda) and he did it like it was a normal thing people do.

I was so focused on figuring out why he did this that I didn't notice he was leaning dow until his lips captured mine. I was caught off guard but once I snapped out of my stupor I grabbed him by the thighs and pulled him closer. He had surprisingly built thighs for someone of his stature.

He started to pull back but I didn't want him to so I started to sit up and I chased after his lips until I was in an upright sitting position making him slid down from my stomach to my thighs. We were both exhausted from fighting and when we pulled away from the kiss at the same time we both said, "okay, you win" then we broke into a fit of giggles.

I love him. I really really do.

💚💚💚

Again thank you for 1k reads! I really enjoy making these and please if you have any head cannons that you want me to write about send them my way. I also might be starting a Bnha/Mha book soon. But that does not mean that I will be leaving this book it just means that There will probably be bigger gaps between updating. Good bye loves😘💚