Falling for you

Okie dokey so... I am running out of ideas, And I don't want to disappoint you guys so I have fallen into my Pinterest board of writing prompts for when I have writing block.

Usually this would not be a problem (my writers block) because of a school but it is summer so I am free and bored and want to make more oneshots!

Anyway, Enjoy!!

💚💚💚

It was a lovely day in the kingdom of Camelot the birds were chirping the city was bustling and the king had just woken up. But, unfortunately for him, he had not been awoken by his lovely manservant (Merlin) but by the shouting of the servants in the hallway right outside of his chambers.

Now what the king didn't realize was that he had woke early (because of the servants) and that Merlin was in fact not late but was going to be right on time.

Now after this series of unfortunate events (hehe like the show! Awe man I loved that show. With count Olaf!), that being unpleasantly woken up, the king was irritated.

He stormed out of his room (still without a shirt mind you) and made his way to the stairs. He was still groggy and when he tried to grumble and stomp his way down he ended up falling.

But at this exact moment the very man the king was looking for was coming up the stairs and conveniently caught him mid tumble.

And Merlin, wanting to start off the day on a mildly good note, decided it was time for a light hearted joke. "Looks like you fell for me your majesty!" He said with a shining smile that Arthur was partially being blinded by.

The royal just continued to stare at Merlin soon realizing that he was still very much in the man's arms and they were both very much in public and on the stairs.

Merlin was still content where he was holding his king and smiling without a care in the world. But when his eyes next met his crushes he began to get concerned.

Arthur's eyes were killed with panic. There were so many people and he was being held he had no control. Everything was spinning he looked down the stairs and the bottom was so far. He started hyperventilating and squeezed his eyes shut trying to block everything out.

Merlin knew the king was panicking so he ran up the stairs still holding the king and to his (Arthur's) chambers. He gently placed the king down on the bed and sat next to him trying to calm him down.

Arthur shifted and sat himself in Merlin's lap and tucked close to his chest. Then Arthur grabbed a hold of Merlin's fingers of his left hand and started fidgeting with his fingers.

Being able to control the movements of the fingers gave him a sense of control. And being tucked up against Merlin made him feel safe and shielded from harm.

The two stayed like this for about an hour before the king started to doze off and laid down on the bed pulling Merlin with him. The two got under the covers and snuggled for the rest of the day.

💚💚💚

Okie so I hope you liked it! If you have other stuff you want me to write please leave a comment! I am always open to new ideas. Have a good day/night! Love you my lovelies!💚