xii

Home

Home

All the ships, including the Millennium Falcon, arrived back on D'Quar. Brook was back home. BB-8 zoomed off the ramp the second it connected to the ground. Brook knows what he is going too, she understands binary, unliked Finn. So she automatically starts running off with the droid.

She follows him to Black One. She sees Poe kneeled down to his droid, treating him like a pet he just came home too. She saw his wet, messy hair from his helmet, a few scars on his face, in his orange pilot uniform.

Poe's gaze shifts, his eyes meeting Brook's perfectly. He stood up, a smile grew on both of their faces as they ran towards each other. They embraced each other, Poe spinning her, she had her arms tightly wrapped around his neck while his were around her waist. They didn't want to let go. Brook kisses his cheek then pulls away slightly, to be able to see his face.

"I knew you were alive," she feels her eyes tear up as she pulls him into another hug.

Brook buries her head in his chest, staying like that for awhile, before Poe pulls away. He looks down at her, his eyes drift from her eyes to her lips. They start moving closer. "Can I kiss you?"

She does answer, she just connects their lips. She's been wanting to do that since forever, and so has Poe. The kiss only lasts for a few seconds, but it felt much longer. They pull away staring at each other's eyes, with big smiles.

"You have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." He smirks.

"Well, you should have much earlier." she pecks him on the lips once more. Before their moment is interrupted by Poe seeing Finn.

"Poe, Poe Dameron?" The boys walk to each other. "You're alive?"

"So are you!" Poe pulls him into a short hug. Not nearly lasting as long as his and Brook's.

"What happened to you?"

"What happened? I got thrown from the crash, woke up at night. No you, no Brook, no ship, nothing. BB-8 says that you two saved him."

Finn doesn't take all the credit, "no, no, no. It wasn't just us-"

"You completed my mission, Finn-" he stops. "That's my jacket."

"Oh here." He starts to take it off.

"No, no, no. Keep it. It suits you. I'm just surprised Brook didn't take it." He looks at her.

She rolls her eyes, "Poe, I'm already wearing one of your jackets."

"That's true," he turns back to Finn, "You're a good man, Finn."