iv

Unexpected Turns

Unexpected Turns

Brook and Poe were sent on another secret mission. But this time is far more important. This clue will lead them straight too Luke Skywalker himself, they could not let it get into the hands of the First Order.

The two were in a tent with a old man, Lor San Tekka, who had the map.

Lor hands Poe a little sack and he opens it inspecting the small data piece that holds the future of the galaxy.

"This will begin to make things right," the man speaks, "I've traveled too far, and seen too much, to ignore the despair in the galaxy."

He looks at Brook, "Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force."

"Well because of you, now we have a chance." Brook says.

Poe holds up the data chip, "The General has been after this for a long time."

"The General, to me. She's royalty. Along with her family."

Brook smiles at the man but is interrupted by Poe's droid, BB-8, rolling in and beeping frantically.

"We've got company."

They all rush outside searching for this 'company.' Poe pulls out his quadnoculars and looks thew them. He sees First Order ships landing not too far away. He looks at Brook, they done even have too speak, she knows by the look on his face. The First Order is here.

They turn too Lor, "You have to hide." Both say at the same time.

"You two have to leave, go!"

The pair hesitated but eventually nod and run towards Poe's X-Wing, they decided to go together in his ship to not draw much attention. Stormtroopers start to flood the small village shooting at the innocent villagers.

"Come on BB-8, hurry!" Poe yells for his droid. The BB unit gets into his droid socket while Poe and Brook get into the cockpit.

They start up the engines but not even a second later the ship gets hit by a blaster fire. Poe turns and sees two storm troopers running their way, firing.

"I see 'em!" Brook yells as she grabs the controls. She uses the X-wing's cannon too shoot the two troopers.

"Nice shot!" Poe congratulates as he opens the cockpit and helps her out again. They check the ship and it's in pretty bad damage. There goes their escape route.