C H A P T E R 3 5

So, he doesn't hate me?

I thought as I sat on my bed. But then again, Karl could just be saying that to mess with me again.

I sighed as I checked the time, 45 minutes till show time. It was time for me to join the call. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

----------------------------------

I came in a bit later than expected. They were already talking about the rules when I entered the call.

"We don't know nobody, we don't know nobody," I heard Alex say as Austin replies, "Okay, so that's what your going with, you don't know nobody,"

They continued talking, and Austin started talking about his age and stuff. I'm surprised Alex hasn't noticed me yet, can't say the same for Austin since I got an angry text from him a few mins before the show, and to which I told him I'd make it up to him.

"Are you ready chat? Are you ready to meet the girls for today?" exclaimed Austin as he waited for a bit before continuing, "Alright, I think they're ready. I think they're ready Quackster, you just give me one second Imma do a little screen transition," said Austin as I sat up straight, alerted.

I smiled at my web cam as Austin finished getting stuff ready. Alex finally notices I actually showed up and I notice the color from his face drains a bit. Guess he's as nervous as I am.

After Austin told Minx to fix his camera and told us to wave to the camera, it was now time for introductions, "Hello ladies, listen, listen. You must know something about me, every woman in my life has hurt me so severely-" I sorta tuned out as I bit my lip nervously.

I knew he was joking, but I still felt really guilty especially after what happened.

Introductions went on, Alex switching his background to a photoshopped image of each of us looking old. It was finally my turn,

"Y/N! Please introduce yourself," said Austin as I smiled at the camera, "Uhm, hey. My name is Y/N, and I'm here to win another Love Or Host and to obviously, support my friend,"

"Woah, getting a little bold are we?" said Austin as Alex lets out a laugh. "Didn't you guys meet up in real life before?" asked Austin, and I froze.

"Yeah, we actually met up a while ago. I could hear her fucking snores through the walls at night," said Alex as I rolled my eyes, smiling, "Obvious lies, he just wants to cover up the fact that he sleep talks at night- like bro, I've been playing babysitter every night,"

"I DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!" said Alex in between laughs,

"YES YOU DO!" I said in between laughs,

"Wait then isn't this unfair, they met before, she has the upper-hand," said Mia.

"Yeah, but Quackity also knows that- Wait why the fuck isn't my picture photoshopped?" I noticed he put a regular picture of mine as his background, unlike everyone else's, well besides Kacey.

"BECAUSE YOUR ALREADY FUCKING OLDDD!" said Alex as he laughs, causing me to fake a gasp, "Fuck you! Your just jealous that your like- what- 5 years old mentally, and your 4 foot 5,"

This earned a few laughs which muffled out whatever Alex was gonna say next, "YOU GET HIM Y/N! DRAG HIS ASS!" yelled Minx, causing another roar of laughter.

"Alright! Ladies! Calm down. Let's move onto the last person, Minx!"

Slowly after Minx's introductions, one by one, people were eliminated. There were loads of laughter, and funny arguments too. Overall, I was glad me and Alex just forgot about everything that happened between us and acted like regular friends having a good time during all this.