[Chapter Three]

Last Time:

Walking towards a box filled with the wooden swords, ignoring when the Kendo club members offered her one, she continued, "You challenged me saying that the winner gets to have Sasagawa Kyoko, haven't you," she didn't even glance at armor, something in her just screamed 'No', and while this feeling rarely appeared, she still learned not to ignore it, "And I agreed saying that I will ensure you won't get close to Kyoko again, that I won't allow you to do so," Picking a shinai, she tested her grip, and swung the sword a few times, not even looking at Moshida, "So Moshida-senpai," after deciding that the one she picked is the best suited for her, she headed towards the kendo captain, "I won't allow a bastard like you, who treats girls like toys, to lay your hands on my friend," her eyes shone sunset orange for a split second, and the sight of blazing golden eyes just made the upperclassman want to cower in fear, "So you better be ready," she glanced at Kyoko, who was clutching her hand to her chest, looking nervous, but once she looked into Tsuna's eyes, she felt herself relax, then at Hana, who was smirking proudly, turning her gaze back to the male, "Because I'll make sure that you'll think more than once when you decide to play with a woman."

×

[Chapter Three.]

At this, the whole gym fell into silence, all females staring at the brunette in awe, while some makes stared at her with respect.

This silence was broken when her classmates started cheering, "You can do it Sawada!"

But silence fell upon once more when the door of the gym was opened, and Hibari walked in, Kusakabe trailing after him.

Almost all of the students stare at the prefect in shock, Why is he here?! They all thought.

Kusakabe felt like sweat-dropping, they're all quite the expressive bunch, but he kept his face straight, "To make sure that there won't be any favoritism in the match, I will be playing the part of the judge."

Moshida felt his soul leave his body, there is no chance that he will win anymore, first the Sawada Brat didn't use the tampered equipment, and now the judge, who was a kendo member on his captain side, will not be able to aid him.

Kyouya smirked at this, while Kusakabe went and took his position.

"Start."

And let's just say that Moshida never thought of treating any girls like toys.

Not when someone like Sawada Tsunahime existed.

Especially when Sawada Tsunahime existed.

And let's not forget the amusing and priceless expressions almost all the student body wore when they found out the second strongest person in their school was in fact a female.

At this very moment, Kurokawa Hana, Hibari Kyouya, even Kusakabe Tetsuya and Sasagawa Kyoko were more than satisfied by this result.

×

Reborn, who watched the whole scene, Tsuna's speech, Kyouya's entrance, and finally, Tsuna wiping the floor with that Moshida person.

He couldn't help but feel pride blooming in him; he didn't even start tutoring the female yet too!

Then he glanced at the person beside him, who was also watching the whole thing too.

"What do you think?" Reborn asked.

The other person just made a 'Tch' sound and turned away, "I'll do what you asked of me, Reborn-san," then they added before leaving, "But don't expect me to approve of the heir," leaving a smirking Reborn.