[Chapter Two]

Last Time:

She nodded, "Then, let me introduce myself, Reborn-san. My name is Sawada Tsunahime, not Tsunayoshi, very much female, thank you very much. But you can call me Tsuna," said Tsunahime with gentle smile to the hit-man, but behind the smile hid the anger she felt for her father, and Reborn knew this perfectly well.

'Oh how exciting this will be~.'

×

[Chapter Two]

Tsuna gulped, fiddling with her fingers nervously, not sure how to preach the topic, she had to break the news, had to say the truth, but she didn't know how.

She was hesitant to do it, but she was the one who suggested it to Reborn, saying that her mother had all the right to know the truth about the mafia, her daughter being trained to become the Vongola Decima, that her husband wasn't by her side because of the mafia.

So here she was, sitting on the table, playing with her fingers while she thought of a way to tell her mother, her oh so sweet, innocent, dear mother.

Nana just sat on the opposite side of her daughter, mug in hand, sipping it calmly while watching her Tsu-chan, worry clear in her eye, then glancing at Reborn who was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of espresso that Tsuna made for him, his eyes were trained on her nervous daughter, eyes calm, then he set down him cup and spoke, "A mafia boss should not hesitate, Baka-Tsuna, if you decide to do something, then be confident in your decision."

Nana watched how her child tensed a bit, but then she sighed, relaxing her body looking up into the eyes of her mother.

"Tsu-chan? What's wrong? What did you want to tell me?" Nana asked, extending her hand to Tsuna's own hands and rubbed her knuckles, urging Tsuna to tell her what is worrying her child.

Tsuna gulped once more, taking in a deep breath, then just said in one go, before her determination wavered, "Reborn is a hit-man and he is here to train me become a Mafia boss and father is in the mafia as well, that's why he sent Reborn!"

The older Sawada dropped her gaze to her mug, frozen, repeating the words spoken just now in her head, "My... My Tsu-chan is going to be a mafia boss...my sweet little daughter who is only fourteen years old?" She asked, looking to Reborn, one hand clutching her mug tightly, while her other was still holding her daughter's hands gently, ensuring that she won't hurt or cause any pain to Tsuna.

"Yes," Reborn said bluntly.

"A-and this was decided by Iemitsu?"

Tsuna didn't know how to feel about this, she didn't expect her mom to ask this, she expected it many replies, ranging from acceptance to saying that what they were saying was a joke.

Tsuna frowned, glancing between her mother and her tutor, while Reborn once again replied, "It was decided by both your husband and the current boss of the Vongola famiglia."

Nana nodded, lifting her head and stared blankly at the ceiling, this reaction made the young female worry, "Okaa-san," Tsuna called for her mother, making Nana shift her gaze from the white ceiling to her concerned daughter, upon seeing the worried expression, Nana felt her soften, "Are you mad? Disappointed?"

Nana shook her head, smiling reassuringly at the younger brunette, "No, Tsu-chan.... At least not at you," she muttered the last part under her breath, but the other two still heard her, making Tsuna sigh with relief and sweatdrop at the last part while Reborn smirked.

"I'm glad that you believed us," smiling at the end, Tsuna got up to sit beside her mother and gave her sideway hug, to which Nana returned, "Of course, Tsu-chan, I'll always believe anything you tell me." Then she glanced at Reborn, smiling, "I'm thankful that you decided to inform me of this, Reborn-kun."