11

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
A Week Later...

"Okay, but can you listen to what I'm tryna say" Diamond said as we argued on the phone.

"I'm bout to hang up" I said nonchalantly making her smack her lips.

"That's yo problem. We can never just talk" she said.

"I already told you we could talk in person, but you wanna act weird. Like I don't even see the point of this conversation" I said.

"It was to try to fix our relationship" she said sounding irritated.

"Diamond you is not tryna fix this shit" I said with a bitter chuckle.

"Why? Cuz I'm not tryna jump right back in a relationship with you? I'm sorry Sincere, but you can't just keep running over me" she said making me scrunch my face up.

"I do not run over you" I argued making the line go silent.

"How many times you cheated on me" she asked. I shrugged forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Better many times you cheated on me then came back to me like nothing happened" she asked. I didn't even bother to respond because that wasn't gonna help the situation.

"Where were you be going when you mom kicked you out and your dad was locked up? Who done bonded you out the last three times when all your family was oh so broke? How about when you had yo mental breakdown and didn't no one give a fuck cuz it was normal to them? Who was sitting in the room with you for a whole fucking week? Who shoulder you cry on when no one else is there? MINE. It was me there for you. Me opening up my home for you. Me spends my money on you. It was me. Wasn't your siblings. Wasn't your granny. Wasn't the motherfuckas you call friends. It was fucking me" she said sounding like she was about to cry.

"I never said you wasn't there for me" I said.

"Actions speak way louder then words. You act as if I just done you so bad, but it's the other way around. Like I forget all the bad you done and the hurtful shit you say to me because I remember the good you do, but that good is running out. I don't want clothes and jewelry, I want you. The you before you before the drugs" she expressed making me shake my head.

"That person been gone" I said.

"Then I can't be with you no more. I'm not bout watch you slowly kill yourself when you got someone to talk to" she said.

"Who do I got Diamond? You? You wouldn't even understand half the shit that's going on in my head" I said.

"You don't fucking talk to me for me to understand" she responded.

"There wouldn't be no fucking point" I said getting loud.

"How you know if you not trying" she said louder.

"I'm not bout to sit here and argue about my life" I said.

"I'm not tryna argue. This could've been a simple conversation, but you can't admit to your wrongs" she said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not admitting to shit that I didn't do" I said before hearing her smack her lips.

"Bye Sincere" she said before hanging up. I shrugged my shoulders before putting my phone in my pocket.