35

Omniscient
Two Weeks Later...

"IM COMING" Bri yelled as someone banged on her door. She grabbed a hoodie on the couch and quickly put it on before opening the door.

"Let me in" Blu said. Bri shook her head no before closing the door. She walked into the kitchen as Blu opened the door.

"You forgot to lock it dummy" Blu said before closing the door.

"Shut the fuck up" Bri said as she poured herself something to drink.

"What I do to you" Blu asked as Bri sipped out of her cup.

"What don't you do" she mumbled before closing the fridge.

"Shit Ion know" Blu said before taking off her jacket. She looked over at Bri who was avoiding eye contact.

"You really mad at me or you just acting" Blu asked.

"Are you just stupid or do you enjoy playing with people's feelings" Bri asked making Blu scratch her neck.

"I don't understand the question" she said making Bri roll her eyes.

"Good night" Bri said before walking to her room. Blu shrugged before sitting on the couch and texting Paris back.

Paris

Dad bout to report you as a runaway.

He done did it bout eight times before
Idc

You on probation.
If the police find you they gon lock
yo ass up.

Idgaf

Be home tomorrow.

Blu huffed before turning her phone off and standing up.

"I'm not sleeping on that hard ass couch" she complained as she walked into her room making Bri huff.

"Blu it's 2 am. Leave me the fuck alone" Bri said as she laid down.

"I'm not coming to bother you" Blu said before flicking on the light. She sat on the bed before looking at Bri who was staring at her.

"I don't know why you mad at me. Ian do nothing to you" Blu said.

"If you genuinely think how you doing me ain't fucked up you have problems" Bri said.

"I mean I do got some problems" Blu mumbled making Bri send a hard kick to her side. The impact of the kick made Blu fall off the bed.

"I'll be wrong if I beat your ass" Blu said as she stood up. I small laugh came out of Bri before it was replaced with her normal mug.

"You ain't gon do shit" Bri said before laying down. Blu hovered over her before connecting their lips.

To her surprise, Bri kissed back. The kiss went on as Blu's hands rubbed Bri. Bri broke the kiss before shaking her head.

"We not fucking" she said lowly.

"That was just a friendly kiss" Blu said before climbing over Bri and getting in the bed.