Against the wind

Quote-

"don't make me blow you, JoJo!"

"shut up! I didn't mean like that!"

Stand name- Against the wind

Reference - Bob Seger & the silver bullets band's song

Appearance -

Takes form of a willow frame humanoid, compose of square & triangle patterns.

The stand is colored grey, white, and blue.

On its upper arms, upper back, hips, and palms are hollow square shape holes. Which deeply resembles a box shape kites, the holes go all the way through showing a hollow interior.

With a later circular hole in the middle.

Stand type- humanoid

Stand stats-

Power: C speed: B Durability: C Range: C Precision: D Potential: B

Ability -

Light as air-

Causes things to become incredibly overly reactive to the flow of air channeled by against the wind.

With the wind having effecting them as if they weighed much less than they actually are.

With even a breeze now able to blow heavy objects away like paper.

This in total direct defiance of objects natural weight or density.

With the wind effecting any object like paper in the wind.

Can suck in and redirect the air flow from between the holes on its body. Could redirect air to an extent.

For example:

If a person moved towards the stand when air coming from the center hole, they would launched back like if they were a stack of papers.

If the user physically blows into the hand hole, when an enemy is on the other side they will be pushed back. Like if they were being pushed back by a wind storm.

Weakness -

Low precision.

When used on people, the ability only activates when something is moving against the direction of the air. So does not work when something is moving with or in the same direction as the wind.

Moving at a non straight angle also mitigates the effect.

Objects under the effect will return to their natural weight one they hit something, like the ground.

Can not create wind in itself, but has to channel outside sources. Forcing the user to be reliant on the situation.

Stand user-

Stand cry-