Beat on the brat

Quote-

"Better hope you don't miss"

Stand name- Beat on the brat

Reference - song by the Ramones

Appearance -

Humanoid stand with a button double breasted jacked with a leather high collar.

Its skin is darkish red, but the jacked is a metallic blue.

Its neck is mechanical, with a series of yellow wires connecting the head to the torso .

Its eyes are cover over by pitch black shades.

It wields a baseball bat, with a stylized black R.

Stand type- close range

Stand stats-

Power: D speed: B Durability: B Range: E Precision: C Potential: C

Ability -

Bounce back -

Causes what ever is hit by the bat to become drastically more bouncy. Both objects and people.

Things hit by the bat could be bounce around like a rubber ball, while keeping its original physical properties.

For example if hits a brick, it could bounce around like it was made of rubber. The brick will still retain the same properties, so when it bounce off on something it still feels like being hit by a brick.

If hits a knife, the knife will bounce around cutting everything the blade bounce off .

if hits the ground below them, the user can jump on it and uses it as a trampoline.

The stand can uses it bouncing effect to use dangerous objects (glass, bricks, furniture, ECT) as projectiles, letting it bounce off and hit things at odd angles for trick shots.

Objects will build up momentum as it bounces.

The bar can deflect nearly anything. Could be used to hit projectiles out of the air, and having them ricochet off it the environment.

Weakness -

weak physical power and close range.

Can only take effect when the bat makes contact with the object.

Being hit by the bat actually doesn't do that much physical damage. The damage comes from the effected object being bouncing off hard surfaces.

The effect will disappear when either the objects breaks into multiple pieces, leave range, when it is caught, or when the slows down.

In the case of living things when they catch their balance.

Momentum will eventually slow down.

Stand user-

Stand cry-