12 - no points again

Saiki's POV: Yareyare what's with the sudden overload of questioning thoughts. Did the points not get updated or something. Huh, I guess I was right. There's probably just a malfunction and even if there wasn't I have no need to worry so far the only time I have spent points is to stop Sudo from getting expelled. I guess our teacher will tell us. Yareyare should I have chosen not to go to school because this one is messed up. Oh well, there's no escaping it now at least most of the restrictions placed on the students don't work on me, after all, I can teleport read minds and so much more. Wait a second why am I happy that I have these abilities it's their fault that I'm here in the first place. Yareyare I guess I should get ready for class.

When I was about to click on the elevator button I realized that I could hear Ichinose, Kushida, and Horikita's thoughts in there and decided that it would be better to take the stairs after all I don't need that kind of trouble. Yareyare now Ayanakoji is coming I guess that I should warn him using telepathy. 'Hey, Ayanakoji don't go in the elevator unless you want to deal with Kushida, Horikita, and Ichinose'. He looked surprised but followed my advice and joined me on the stairs. his head was full of thoughts from last night, but what he wanted to know the most was which version is the real Kushida. Yareyare why is he so curious, knowing him he doesn't see people as people instead, he sees them as tools. Does he think she could be of use depending on her real personality? I guess we should just head to class. 

'Hey, Ayanakoji have you checked your points as they haven't been updated today for anyone' He looked puzzled as he thought 'I guess if nobody's points are updated then it would have to be just a glitch and we will get them later on not like we need them.' Yareyare he has the same opinion as me I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Once we arrived in class we saw that the rest of the class was complaining about our points not updating. I get why because they were running low on points but since Ayanakoji and I weren't in that situation we had nothing to worry about.

 The teacher came in and everyone started to complain to the teacher. She thankfully told us that there was a glitch and that the points would update later for all of the classes but something about what she said conflicted with her thoughts. 'There points may be taken away from them if I don't do something about this situation with Sudo.' Yareyare, even more, to deal with I guess I will have to find out what is going on later with Ayanakoji.

Ayanakoji's POV: finally class is over I wonder if our points were updated after all it is a little weird that they haven't been updated yet. I guess I should go talk to Saiki as he looks like he wants to talk. "Hey, Saiki why did you want to talk?" He looks at me for a second before he says into my head "Our teacher is hiding something and seems to think that the points we earned this month will be forfeited but she didn't think why so I guess we will have to do some research." 

I was surprised normally he would stay away from this kind of stuff as it might make him stand out more but I guess that if the class stands out it would make it harder to stay inconspicuous. He probably just thinks that it would make life easier if the class stood out less and we can always get Horikita to take the credit one way or another. I decided to ask "What's the research going to be." He looked conflicted before answering "You talk to our class and I'll spy on our teacher and check on her thoughts to find out if you can't find anything I will start listening to our class's thoughts as well but I'd rather focus on our teachers." It was a good idea so I went to work gathering information from our classmates.

Who should I ask first? I guess Kushida would be best considering the control over the class she has, but I'm not sure exactly what to expect from her considering the way she was acting before, Oh well It's not like she knows that I saw her. Let's just go ask her "Hey Kushida I was wondering if you had heard any rumours about something someone in  our class had done wrong?" She takes a second to think before saying "Not really but I did hear that Sudo had beaten up some of the guys in class C but it's only a rumour and I don't think it's anything important why?"