1 - a strange new world

Saiki's POV: I woke and didn't recognise the thoughts of the people around me. The room I was in looked nothing like my own and I had no idea where I was. I got up out of the bed that I had never seen before and was grateful to see my germanium ring. I swiftly put the ring on and was relieved to hear that it still blocked my telepathy power. I then sat down to think about what was happening to me. It seemed like I was in an entirely different universe, it appeared that I was on earth but it wasn't my earth.

I was still in Japan but everything was different, PK academy no longer existed and neither did any of the people I knew. Instead, there were different schools such as the advanced nurturing academy. Sadly by this time of year every school but, the advanced nurturing academy had already had their entrance exam, so as I still needed to go to high school, I would have to go to that one. Sure I could pass any university exam so I didn't really need to go to high school but I really don't want to stand out and not going to school would definitely make me stand out.

Then again the advanced nurturing high school is a prestigious school that boast's a 99.9% acceptance rate for any college or university in this world, so that would also make me stand out. Yareyare but I guess that going to school any school would make me stand out less than not going to school at all.I'll just have to deal with it. If I miss the entrance exam tomorrow I won't be able to change my mind again and that would just lead to grief.

I'm not sure how average I can be in this school but with my power's I will definitely get in so there's really nothing to worry about. I just have to learn a little more about the differences between this world and my world so that I will fit in more. First things first should I use mind control to make me look normal as my hair is bright pink, my glasses are a translucent green and I have pink antenna sticking out of my head. That's not normal in this world, after all, I did have to use mind control to make my appearance normal in my own world so why shouldn't I have to in this one too. 

My main issue is where should I sleep. I know this bed belongs to someone other than me and I don't want to be thought of as the weird kid who was found in somebody else's bed. That would definitely make me stand out. I guess I could sleep in the sky until tomorrow I just need to make sure that nobody will see me but first mind control.

AN: HI this is my first Wattpad and I don't really know what I am doing I am open to suggestions on how to write this and I plan to switch the pov's between Saiki and Ayanakoji too show the difference between the two and their similarities. Other people's thoughts will be shown 'like this' and people talking will be shown "like this". Hope you like it this episode and the next will not do much and they are before the start of classroom of the elite's plot. I do not own any of the characters just the story. Thank you for reading bye.