Chapter 3

Omniscient 😗

Omniscient 😗

Today was S'ayiior's grandma's death date and everyone knew how hard it was on her since her grandmother was like her mother figure since her mother was to busy strung on drugs and chasing behind abusive men who her mom would let beat on S'ayiior she even sold younger s'ayiior's body for drugs. Which is why her grandmother took her but when S'ayiior turned 17 her grandmother died leaving everything to her. This was her grandmother on her dad's side her mom side hated her because her mom had her when she was very young and her mom hated her because she felt like it was her fault for her lover dying. This caused S'ayiior to start cutting and drinking lean at a young age when she was 15 she had caught her first body it was one of the men her mom would let rape her. S'ayiior fell into depression feeling like everything bad that happened in life was her fault which it wasn't. Seeing her granddaughter hurting forced s'ayiior's grandma to force her to go to therapy where she was diagnosed with depression ptsd insomnia and schizophrenia Intermittent explosion disorder and another she developed was split personality it's her,Dulla and tyty. S'ayiior finally broke out of her shell when she met Kaymani and their friendship began to grow then Kaymani and her met the boys (except S'ayiior didn't know s'éance)
And S'ayiior appreciates her bestfriend because she helps her out alot by making sure she took her medicine and she was ok mentally. Truth is she wasn't ok even after taking her sleeping pills every night S'ayiior cried herself to sleep everything begging for  𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 3 excuse mistakes I didn't proof read thee mfn pimp out😉💛.