Chapter 6

S'éance pov

S'éance pov

Today I was on the block with N6 his annoying ass girlfriend sister and the rest of them niggas ngl though his sister type fire she was looking sexy sl today ion know if it's just me or the drugs.

Walking over to her I look her up and down. This little ass girl bucked at me gon say " fuck you looking at mf." I chocked her little ass up so mfn fast and told her to tighten the fuck up. She crossed her legs so it's obviously some type of tension there. I just looked at her and was like "freak ass lil girl." She just smirked and was like what's up. I just told her she was just talking to me the other day. And today she ain't even say hey.

S'ayiior pov

S'ayiior pov

This nigga just walked up to me and choked me and he expect me to to say hey to him. I just looked at him and walked away fuck wrong with him.
Walking in the house I start looking for Aynari so he can bring me to get some food. Hearing moaning coming from nari room I gagged and ran downstairs. Walking back outside I stood by my car looking around  until Sada walked back up and was like why you looking around like that. So me bring me with my smart ass mouth I said"cause I can nigga and who tf gon check me fa it?" This man gonna grab my hair and throw me in his mf car. I looked at him when he got in that car and caved his mf chest in cause chileeee . Boom we fighting mf shit so I'm mad asf he gon pin my arms down and he was like chill tf out blah blah blah Ian trynna hear nunnadetshit so I'm sitting there shaking my leg crying so this nigga laughing so I just nodded my head and told him to let me tf out the car so his ass stop laughing so motherfucking fast and turned his head he probably got whiplash stupid bitch antywaysssss he gon grab my neck and kiss me and bitchhhhhh his lips was soft asf so kissed him backkk. He bit my lip then pulled away and told me to stop playing with him . So I just blushed and looked out the window . When we stopped at a red light he looked over and was like "you hungry" so I was like no he was like ight when we get here don't ask for mines so he pulled at just be claws and got out so I wanted something now but I was scared so I walked in there and got on the line with him he was like welll since you out we sitting here and I was like ok so after he order his food I went up and ordered mine and I was about to pay until he slapped my hand down and dragged me to the table. Once we sat down he mean mugged me so mfn fast and was like I asked was you hungry and don't try to pay when you with me no more.I just rolled my eyes until he grabbed me and was like do you understand. And I was like yeah.
.
.
.
.
So they bonding or whateverrr I guess I'm sorry I don't really update but i be going through things. And excuse my mistakes I didn't proof read.