thirty five

fangirl
chapter thirty five | no one's point of view.

"pepperoni good?"

"pepperoni good?"

eileen nods and keeps her gaze locked on the screen in front of her.

  aaron stands up and nods, making his way over to the computer to set up their order. eileen just sits and stares at the show on his tv.

eileen had gotten back in los angeles this morning, and she had texted aaron the minute she had made it back. she had never even talked to vinnie after his stream. as far as she knew,  he's still steaming until about seven tonight. so there was no point in trying to message him when he couldn't answer her back.

so she had messaged aaron. and she had came over, and they had talked it over.

he expressed to eileen that there was a lot of pressure in them forcing something to be more than just friends, and she completely agreed. he also mentioned that his comments had taken a toll on him, and she couldn't really blame him for it.

it honestly felt more natural, them just being close friends. though she did have feelings for him, she knew things were better this way.

"they should be here in about thirty minutes," he informs her, moving back to his spot beside her on the couch. they were just hanging out. they were watching the bachelor, and he had just ordered them lunch.

eileen groans when she sees the girl on screen. "ugh, i fucking hate her. jesus," she complains. aaron nods and laughs. "yeah, she's annoying. she's only there because producers are telling him to pick her. they have no connection." eileen nods and sighs, watching the screen once more.

aaron pulls out his phone and mindlessly films a video of the his face, the screen, then it cuts to eileen rolling her eyes. he puts the caption as "the bachelor😏🌹".

"you know, i think jessie has an actual crush on you," eileen says. aaron looks over and his eyebrows raise in amusement. "really?" she nods. "yeah. i just feel like she always has lowkey liked you. even after she met you and everything. i need to hang out with them, haven't seen them in forever."

aaron's cheeks heat up, and eileen smirks when she realizes it. his eyes widen and he slaps his hands over his face and she shakes her head. "no way, do you like her?" he shakes his head.

"no! i'm just— she's cute." eileen nods and just smiles.

"we're all probably gonna hang at my apartment tonight. if you wanna come. you can bring troy or whatever," eileen nonchalantly mentions. aaron looks over at her and chuckles.