One Direction and Me

How could the day get worse for Eli Winter?

She had gotten a terribly horrid review at work, and now she was being kidnapped?! And better yet she was with five of the most famous boys on the face of the planet, One Direction.

Her day just keeps getting worse and worse, because soon she and the boys are shoved into a plane, but after an hour of flight the big metal bird falls out of the sky.

Now Eli and the 5 boys are stuck on a deserted island with no way out. What will happen when they all start having feelings for Eli?

And who will she choose?

But more importantly how will they get back to civilization?!

_________________________________________

Sneak Peak:

“Hey! Be careful with them!” one of the burly men shouted at the other one, as he started the van up. I had to do something, whoever in that sac was being kidnapped and I have to do something. I know what my brother would say, 'Get their license plate and report it to the police.' but I couldn't just wait for the police to do something about it! It was happening now, and I had to react! But I guess my body knew that before my brain did, because the next thing I know I lose my balance from behind the brick wall that I 'm hiding behind, and I fell to the cold hard ground, my pepper spray being knocked out of my hand. Both of the men are staring at me, then the one who had been starting the car started to approach me with a big smile on his face. I knew this wasn't good, I tried to get up but it was too late. He had already made his way to me, his half toothless smile still plastered on his face. “Hello beautiful!”

I hope you liked the little sneak peak, and the summary so I hope you will like this story all in all.. :) So until I get a stable flow of chapters on this, I won't be writing any chapters of "Just a Smile." Thanks!

~~Nicole (I luvs ya ;D)