Chapter 1: Welcome Home?

A/N: Heyy guys so this is the first chapter of One Direction and Me! :D Yay! I really hope you like this book, I have to say writing the first chapter was loads of fun! :) So if you like it, vote, comment, and fan! :D I would love to here your feedback! :) Oh and that's what Eli looks like on the side!! :) Also thanks to @KaceinPoint for making the cover, and a banner! :D Very appreciated! :)

~~Nicole <3

--------------------------------------------------

I was out at a bar when it happened, I had just gotten a bad review from work so basically I was drowning my sorrows in booze. I never thought I would be the kind of person someone would want to kidnap. But I guess it wasn't because of who I was, more that I heard what they were planning on doing. But either way I ended up in the mess because of me happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

------------------------------------------------

“Another please!” I shouted in the bar, no matter how many I drank I still couldn't get drunk.

“Coming right up!” the bartender Aaron shouted back at me, and soon enough another vodka was sitting in front of me with a little stir stick. I chugged this one, and paid in full before leaving to go home. I had some homework that still needed doing, since being a college student in London I had to keep my grades up. Or I would have to go back home, which is the last place I would want to go. The outside air was cold and bitter, to shield myself from the cold I buried my face into my coat. It didn't seem to help much, but at least my chin wasn't as cold. I heard a scream coming from one of the alley ways, then it was muffled. It was still there, but not as clear. I ran towards the sound, not taking any second guesses on what could be happening. Someone was getting robbed.

I know a female, one hundred and fifty two pound, eighteen year old college student isn't the most scariest thing that could attack you at night. And believe me I know. But I had to think on my feet, it's a good thing that my brother had given me pepper spray for Christmas. (He's training to be a cop, it's always been his lifetime dream to become an officer of the law.) So I thought I would be pretty well protected, I mean they're harmless if they can't see. Right? I finally made it to where I had heard the scream, and saw two men shoving something into a white van. It was in a large sac so I couldn't really tell what it was, but I had one guess and it was human.

“Hey! Be careful with them!” one of the burly men shouted at the other one, as he started the van up. I had to do something, whoever in that sac was being kidnapped and I have to do something. I know what my brother would say, 'Get their license plate and report it to the police.' but I couldn't just wait for the police to do something about it! It was happening now, and I had to react! But I guess my body knew that before my brain did, because the next thing I know I lose my balance from behind the brick wall that I 'm hiding behind, and I fell to the cold hard ground, my pepper spray being knocked out of my hand. Both of the men are staring at me, then the one who had been starting the car started to approach me with a big smile on his face. I knew this wasn't good, I tried to get up but it was too late. He had already made his way to me, his half toothless smile still plastered on his face. “Hello beautiful!”

The next thing I know is there's a sharp pain in my head, then everything goes black...

Niall's POV:

We were being kidnapped, and I was scared to death about it. I hope the other lads are okay, I don't even remember how we even got caught. The last thing I remember was being stuffed into a sac, and a smelly one at that. Now I think we're in a van or a truck of some sort, but I can't tell.